...life can be translucent

Menu

Partnership check

kaya

visitor
Reaction score
HI!

Can anyone help me with this?
I'm starting a new partnership after 10 years of living alone.
He is my old friend which I met after many years and is newly divorced ( still fighting over material things with his ex wife ). We are officialy together, but I don't feel accepted and I don't know wheather he is not ready for new relationships or he simply does not like me as a woman - though as friends we were very close.
I asked I ching:
What opinion thus he have of me and got 28 2,3,4 turning to 8 - which I'm not sure it means any good ( I'm 2 years older)
Also
What kind of relationship will we have if I try my best? 33,6 - 31
What kind of relationship should I have to him so it's best for me ? 33 4,5,6
Thank you for your help
Ikra

Last edited:

Trojina

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
I think the answer is pretty loud and clear - don't you ?

willowfox

Inactive
Reaction score
"What opinion thus he have of me and got 28 2,3,4 turning to 8 "

Hex 28.2,3,4 well, he certainly fancies you but he may wish to control you, to be the dominant partner where you would have little to say, I think that he has selfish aims for this relationship and does not look upon you as his equal.
Hex 8 says he is looking for a partnership in which he can be the leader.

"What kind of relationship will we have if I try my best? 33,6 - 31"

Hex 33.6 this suggests that you do not from a relationship with him, it advises you to be emotionally strong and happy and leave. Not to get caught up in a web of bitterness and regret but to move on to a new situation where you will be much more fortunate.

rosada

visitor
Reaction score
I think you might get more of a responce if you were to post a bit of what YOU think your answers mean first, but anyway...You might want to check out #28 on the memorizing threads. Meanwhile, 28.2 certainly sounds like he has sincere caring. 28.3 sounds like there is so much turmoil to be sorted out from his previous relationship that it makes adapting to the new relationship with you difficult. 28.4 sounds like getting things sorted out and particularly getting yourselves accepted by your larger community will be a plus.
8 is Union and 28 is Excessive, so Excessive Union? Like, you were good as friends but being closer might be Excessive? Just strikes me that you maybe trying to go too far too fast in establishing your new relationship with the old relationship still to be cleared out.

kaya

visitor
Reaction score
Hi !

Thanks with the answers. Actualy all answers are somehow fitting in the picture.
I asked what would it bring to me if I go away from him?
51,4,6 --> 27

SO if leaving is the right answer, why shock?

I also asked what would it bring to me if I tell him we will just be friends?
17 - 1,3,4 -->39

B

bruce_g

From here it looks like he's overwhelmed, and would like to hold with you as a friend. This isn't a time to try to make something of the relationship, and it's not a time to think only of yourself, if you value him and the friendship you've had.

Looks like you're working yourself into a tizzy over this thing, Best thing is to go inside, to withdraw cheerfully. Let him come to you when he needs your company, and just be a friend. But don't announce it as though it's a big decision or change, just be patient and understand what he's going through.

kaya

visitor
Reaction score
yes, I think it's a very good advice. Thank you all for your help.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).