...life can be translucent

Menu

Dui turning into Tun...what to do?

serchjing

visitor
Reaction score
Greetings,

I've been making some headway in regards to starting a new business venture, and felt it was time to ask the Yi a question. I asked:

"In my heart I truly feel that this new business will make me successful in the marketplace. Please show me if my feelings are right."

Answer:

Hex# 29 6-4, turning into Hex# 47

For some reason I've always felt "negative" when receiving Hex# 29. "The Pit"...I just always seem to feel that the pit isn't a good place to be. Can anyone assist me in seeing the meaning in this?

What really stuck out for me with Hex# 47 was the "There are words but no belief" (sourced from Wu, Jing Nuan's translation). I know that in my heart I don't 100% "believe" that my company will be successful, but I'm sure thinking it. What I keep reading is The Pit & Distress. Am I just psyching myself-out? Can others please give me their take on this reading?

Thanks to all,

m

willowfox

Inactive
Reaction score
"In my heart I truly feel that this new business will make me successful in the marketplace. Please show me if my feelings are right."

Answer:

Hex# 29 6-4, turning into Hex# 47

Hex 29.4 this is telling you to keep to the basics because this is going to be a difficult period for you, concentrate on what you have to offer, be sincere with people and then they will trust you, its going to be hard work but you can do it.

Hex 47 speaks of problems that you are going to encounter, it is going to be really tough on you and there is not a lot you can do about it except persevere but if you can then you will succeed in the end. So, beaware that you are going to need all your strength to make your idea into reality, you are going to face stiff competition and people ignoring you, you may have to put your plans on hold until things settle down but the secret to winning, is to never give up.

fkegan

(deceased)
Reaction score
Hex 29 with a 6 in the 4th place becoming hex 47. It is a very pleasant line although the two hexagrams have some very difficult imagery. Hex 29 is water rushing along through deep ravines although meaning more the process of energetic ongoing. The fourth line is the place of the soul, and this line refers to simple transmission of food and drink without any great ceremony, a simple expression of your Self. The hexagram changes to 47 which refers to the temporary situation where the water has drained from the lake. Overall it would seem to refer to the need to express yourself in your business as openly and directly as possible without expecting any immediate response and let things take their course over time.
It is an oracle that seems focused upon your opening words in your question--"in my heart I feel" and the reply is all about expressing your heart. The judgments for hex 29, line 4 and hexagram 47 are all about success from expressing what is in your heart. It is just everything else in both hexagrams which have negative connotations. Overall it is a quite positive oracle answer.

rosada

visitor
Reaction score
Seems to me the I Ching has perfectly mirrored you and is thus confirming your original statement:

Mirror saw:
I truly believe this business will make me successful in the market place.

I Ching:
(29 Image) If you are sincere you have success in your heart,
And whatever you do succeeds.
(47)
The superior man stakes his life
On following his will.

Both of these Images seem to me to be confirming your own sentiment. I think this means you truly can accurately assess the degree of success you will achieve here. Perhaps there is a bit of emphasis on a feeling of you doing this single handedly and the importance that you not be pushing any concerns you don't want to face under the carpet. What you see is what you'll get, so be willing to see without rosey colored glasses.
The change line, 29.4, suggests you should have a business plan that makes simple and perfect sence.
Best wishes and much success to you!

schastlivchik

visitor
Reaction score
Yes it does seem to be an encouraging message. Given the image, you seem to be almost there! And a team aspect is very important here. Do you have a team? You do have support around you, so keep your focus, get good advice from those you admire. Talking it over, and meetings seem to be an important ingredient here, given that the final outer trigram is Lake and symbolizes the throat and mouth.

Given that your question deals with a business you are creating, I think the doubled water image simply means that you have been studying your market well, and that your ideas really are a match with what you see going on outside. The darkness image may still apply if you are feeling somewhat anxious about the whole affair... if you get a little emotional or subjective about the market. It also may mean that you have quite an inner sense of things, an intuitive feel with not as much concrete proof as you would like to give you further confidence. But since you are in touch with your gut, trust it! Go for it, and succeed.

Best wishes,
Schastlivchik

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).