...life can be translucent

Menu

14.6 and 57

esolo

visitor
Reaction score
There's a guy who works for a company that my employer employs. Every now and then I have to make a trip over there in order to talk with him about various things. I've received the impression that he may be nursing a secret crush on me. He always seem a bit too eager to see me...when he says goodbye he lightly touches my hair...and he winks at me. In other words, he seems to be flirting. Ok, I gotta ask :)....

How does D feel about me?

He is blessed by heaven.
Good fortune.
Nothing that does not further.

I'd say that he likes me quite a bit.

What what D like to happen between us?

57, unchanging

I'm not sure about this answer. I think it's saying that he's interested but wants to just sit back and see what happens.

I asked "How does he feel when he thinks of me?" and I got 10.5:

Resolute conduct.
Perseverance with awareness of danger.

He realizes that he must be very careful regarding me and must watch his conduct.

M

mirian

Hello,
My impression is that he is hesitant about what to do. What comes to mind is that sometimes he would like to take action but then some doubts crop up. It is like he finds this relationship potencially dangerous and/or frightening for some reason that I cannot explain.

Hope it helps
Mirian

auriel

visitor
Reaction score
My familiarity with 10.5 is when one is being brave. He knows he's flirting and doing it purposefully (in a sense he is defining the borders between you); maybe it is dangerous for him, or maybe he is just afraid of women to whom he is attracted, like many guys. 14.6 he thinks you're great: strong and also carefully of entanglements (thats what 34 means precisely)

esolo

visitor
Reaction score
I think he's doing it on purpose as well. I was just over there today and once again he was touching my back. It isn't anything extremely forward but it's a bit more than I would expect in such a situation. I asked, "Why is he touching my back like that?"

12, unchanging

Um, I think he's doing it because he want to touch me.

martin

(deceased)
Reaction score
12 unchanging, well, I think the poor guy doesn't know where he is at with you and hopes for a response, a sign, positive or negative, something that breaks the deadlock.
Will you keep him suffering? :)

willowfox

Inactive
Reaction score
First, he really fancies you. Second, he knows what he wants but is being very cautious and careful. Third, when he thinks of you, his desire is re ignited but he realizes that he must be careful because he has obviously made mistakes in the past when trying to make a pick up.

Hex 12 he sees the situation as not making any progress so he is trying it on but I also think that this hex is warning you that problems could soon occur if you don't put a stop to his dreams.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).