...life can be translucent

Menu

29 to 15

esolo

visitor
Reaction score
I have this person I've known for a long time asking me for money every time we talk. It's becoming very annoying because I don't have any money to lend her and in my view she has created her own financial problems. She just called again last night and left a message. I'm afraid to call her back because I'm afraid of what I'm going to hear. I asked why she called me and got this answer...

29.2.3.5 to 15

Hexagram 29. Wonderful. She must be about ready to tell me about her latest predicament and why she needs money from me. I can't be sure of course but 29 does point to trouble of some sort and I doubt she's going to be telling me about plumbing problems.

Are there any guesses out there as to what was the reason for her call?

auriel

visitor
Reaction score
15 always references a purpose, earthly. she's in trouble and worried to distraction (line 5)but really doesn't want to compound her problems [as jeopardizing your friendship might?](line 3); she wants simply to keep lines of communication with you open [or alternately, buy a little time] (line 2)

how these impulses play out might be more dependent on your reception than on any settled plan of hers

my_key

visitor
Reaction score
I asked why she called me and got this answer...

29.2.3.5 to 15

She called you because ......this is a situation that you need to deal with as it will make things better for you and your friend. You can deal with this by staying calm and flexible and not being imposing.(29.2) You do not need to allow yourself to be sucked in - think carefully and take a backward step (29.3). Things will even themselves out - whatever you decide to do (29.5). This is related to overcoming pride and it's inherent complications and by doing this,for the realising person, there is completion (15)

Love and hugs

Mike

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).