...life can be translucent

Menu

42 to 8 0n Virgin Comics

AnitaS

visitor
Reaction score
Dear Fellow Seekers,

I may be on the brink of a great opportunity with Virgin Comics who have asked me to pitch ideas to them that we can turn into comics and then into animated film. I have just pitched a storyline that the assistant editor is excited about but we await summons from Deepak Chopra's son who's been writing to me, by the way, about how they are looking for innovative thinkers, etc. I asked what are the chances for my story idea to get approved and got hex 42 lines 1 and 6 moving to 8. What puzzles me is that line 1 is so positive and line 6 holds such a dire warning. Which one to go with? I am always making offerings to my temple so the selfish bit in line 6 makes no sense to me. What do you think?

Best for Your Quest

Anita

dobro p

visitor
Reaction score
Overall, it looks like the message is: 'Putting more into this enterprise in a way that unites you with it.'

As for the contradiction between 42.1 and 42.6, that's life - it happens all the time - it's full of contradictions.

As for 42.6 itself, Auriel and I talked about it in this thread, and you might find it useful: http://www.onlineclarity.co.uk/friends/showthread.php?t=4716&page=6

Is there anything there that helps?

willowfox

Inactive
Reaction score
"I asked what are the chances for my story idea to get approved and got hex 42 lines 1 and 6 moving to 8."

Hex 42.1 people high up want you to do work that you may never have undertaken without there prodding and suggesting, so doing the work can indeed be beneficial for all concerned and extremely successful for you.

Hex 42.6 says that you must cooperate with all concerned, you have the necessary talents that these people need, so put them to use, and make no demands of anyone, you are not in the right position.

Hex 8 says that joining with these people will bring you luck, so don't hesitate, just go with it and above all, work together for the common good.

martin

(deceased)
Reaction score
What puzzles me is that line 1 is so positive and line 6 holds such a dire warning.

Perhaps it's indeed only a warning, not a prediction. Regardless of your nature, 'selfish' or not, in some situations it's okay to try to get the most of it, to try to maximize your profit. Business is business. But here a 'business attitude', if driven too far, could be counterproductive.

Apart from the lines, just looking at the hexagrams, one way to read 42>8 is '42 in the context of 8'. In this context it seems wise to temper 42 somewhat. I mean, there are other considerations than (immediate) 'gain' or business, you don't want to damage the network and lose these people.
Something like that. :)

miakoda

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Anita:

What puzzles me is that line 1 is so positive and line 6 holds such a dire warning. Which one to go with?

Both. My experience with this combination has been that 42.1 has been a call to ready myself for a massive effort and that 42.6 stands as a warning that I'm not being consistent in some way. Honoring the two lines makes it possible to achieve 8.

Good luck,

Miakoda

AnitaS

visitor
Reaction score
Thanks so much everyone for your help. Success will happen, I'm sure but I think it will take a while. And cooperation is crucial and there are so many heads to please! But I am very encouraged by your answers. Writing for comics is a rather new thing for me but I believe I can do it. I will keep you posted.

Best for your Quest

Anita

AnitaS

visitor
Reaction score
Dear Fellow Seekers,

I'd like to add that overall they believe I have the talent but some rethinking is necessary, but I must say they are being very helpful and encourging.

Best for your Quest

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).