...life can be translucent

Menu

what are X's Feelings Towards Me? 30:1,3,4,6 = 2

shelbymustang

visitor
Reaction score
Can anyone help shed a bit of light on this response?

To me 30 seems to represent conflict and yes, there always has been conflicting confusing emotions with me and X we have both gotten overwhelmed by everything and this has meant everything has been out of synch. The more we try to hold on the worse it has got...we've driven each-other nuts because we don't know what we want from each-other - swinging from trying to be platonic to a passionate, communicative, happy but not quite steady relationship. We've both tried to erase each-other out our lives, cut the ties but we end up communicating again without any great efforts (he drifts back into my life - I drift back into his). From my side of things I now know that I love him and I accept this (my inner conflict seems to be dissipating now that I've discovered that is really how I feel) What I'm wondering from this reading is that his feelings are changing,maybe he's coming to realise what is going on - that we are somehow supposed to make a go of things and he is in the process of removing the conflicts and obstacles which have created barriers and this will allow him to go with the flow and be receptive to the purity truth which lies at the core of our relationship.

...or perhaps I've got the wrong end of the stick!?!

Can anyone help (sorry my explanation seems a bit all over the place!)

my_key

visitor
Reaction score
what are X's Feelings Towards Me? 30:1,3,4,6 = 2

He is starting to become aware of the true nature of your relationship. He's taking his time to make sure he understands more clearly how he feels (30.1). He had thought the relationship was on the slide (30.3) that the periods of hot and cold were not for him ( perhaps you were sending out the wrong signals) (30.4), but he's coming to realise that he needs to let go of his reservations, to show his true feelings, sieze the moment and allow teh relationship to really flourish. (30.6).

I hope it all works out good for you both.

Love and hugs

Mike

Trojina

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Can anyone help shed a bit of light on this response?

To me 30 seems to represent conflict and yes, there always has been conflicting confusing emotions with me and X we have both gotten overwhelmed by everything and this has meant everything has been out of synch. The more we try to hold on the worse it has got...we've driven each-other nuts because we don't know what we want from each-other - swinging from trying to be platonic to a passionate, communicative, happy but not quite steady relationship. We've both tried to erase each-other out our lives, cut the ties but we end up communicating again without any great efforts (he drifts back into my life - I drift back into his). From my side of things I now know that I love him and I accept this (my inner conflict seems to be dissipating now that I've discovered that is really how I feel) What I'm wondering from this reading is that his feelings are changing,maybe he's coming to realise what is going on - that we are somehow supposed to make a go of things and he is in the process of removing the conflicts and obstacles which have created barriers and this will allow him to go with the flow and be receptive to the purity truth which lies at the core of our relationship.

...or perhaps I've got the wrong end of the stick!?!

Can anyone help (sorry my explanation seems a bit all over the place!)

I think the answer perfectly describes the relationship. All those changing lines in 30 seems you are feeding off one anothers energy, addicted almost yet its a highly unstable situation - calming down would seem like a good idea to me - because as you say you are driving each other nuts - you are each others tasty junk food lol. But your question was what are his feelings for you - so i think they are all over the place and he doesn't know what he wants but hex 2 is a nice balance for this. If you are willing to be a calm blank canvas for him to work his feelings out on then that might work if you can calm down yourself. This reading suggests taking a deep breath, stop getting caught up in it so much you can't see it, look at whats really there, what do you really have if you put to one side the drama and panic of it all - I say panic cos theres a sense of speed with the lines moving so fast from one to six and if you don't slow it down and take a breather it will run out fuel anyway like in line 4.

willowfox

Inactive
Reaction score
His feelings are very confused and rushed, his feelings seem to fluctuate from happiness to despair, from extreme excite to a lack of feelings, his feelings seem to be all over the place. But underneath it all he does feel for you.

shelbymustang

visitor
Reaction score
Thank you SOOOOOO much for taking the time to reply to my query My Key, Trojan and Willowfox xxx's to you all!

I'm still a novice and it's always good to get a bit of feedback from others, and it's very much appreciated!

ahhhh the path of true love never did run smoothly lol

I guess today I should see HOW I can remain serene, calm, stop freaking out and generally get a grip? lol

Wishing you all a lovely day.

shelbymustang

visitor
Reaction score
Hello everyone it's me again!

Ok, so today I decided the best thing to ask was "How do I become a calm, blank canvas for X to work his feelings on?" and I got 45 unchanging.

I'm guessing the response is saying that I need to gather my scattered emotions,come together, stop feeling insecure and frightened and generally in panic mode and seal my aura up with a good protective flower essence...rather than me and X coming together. It kinda strikes me that if I lead by example he will follow.

Would anyone concur? (you are allowed to disagree - I'm enjoying my attempts)

my_key

visitor
Reaction score
45 per Karcher -
The realising person eliminates arms to implement things
The realising person warns against being with out precautions

Take Care

Love and Hugs

Mike

Trojina

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Hello everyone it's me again!

Ok, so today I decided the best thing to ask was "How do I become a calm, blank canvas for X to work his feelings on?" and I got 45 unchanging.

I'm guessing the response is saying that I need to gather my scattered emotions,come together, stop feeling insecure and frightened and generally in panic mode and seal my aura up with a good protective flower essence...rather than me and X coming together. It kinda strikes me that if I lead by example he will follow.

Would anyone concur? (you are allowed to disagree - I'm enjoying my attempts)

Yes i agree with that, gather yourself. When someone has strong feelings about you it can be quite disorientating for you especially if they fluctuate, so gathering yourself together as you described seems a good idea.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).