...life can be translucent

Menu

Should i follow this guru's treatment?

tanjhj

visitor
Reaction score
Last year, i was under this treatment from this indian guru, he uses ancient treatment for my "spritual problems", as i have doubt, so i stopped, however, it seems my problem didnt get better thus i ask:

"what can i expect for returning to master sargu for treatment?"

i got from iching

Hex 25.1.3

leads to

hex 33

Any advice? thks

willowfox

Inactive
Reaction score
I am afraid that you will be very disappointed, so the advice is to stay away from this man.

tanjhj

visitor
Reaction score
noted. thanks Willowfox

anyone has their own view? i like to have at least 2 views to conclude the readings before i make the decision. sorry but Iching reading are too complex for my puny intelligence. kindly help

my_key

visitor
Reaction score
I like to have at least 2 views to conclude the readings before i make the decision. sorry but Iching reading are too complex for my puny intelligence. kindly help
"what can i expect for returning to master sargu for treatment?"

i got from iching

Hex 25.1.3

leads to

hex 33

I see this slightly differently to willow fox.

25= Without embroiling This is an advantageous divination. The sequence for this hex says something like "You decide to return and as a result of this you are not embroiled" In addition there is a hidden possibility of staying free of entangling emotions allowing you to move towards your goal.

25.1 - You are in a good frame of mind now so you can decide how to go through with your plans.
25.3 - You have had something important taken from you. You can stay where you are or you join with the people on teh move. The choice is one only you can make.

33 Retiring - If you see this as a related hexagram it could relate to teh retreat you have already made. if you see it as future consesquence then you may have different take.

Read the hexagrams, soak up the meanings. This is one for you to make the call on. Follow your heart.

Love and hugs

Mike

auriel

visitor
Reaction score
i suggest that the "spiritual problem" (25) is related to jealousy (25.3), a not uncommon thing. and that any effort to solve it involving a retreat (33)from worldly thinking would be profitable (25.1). but do not put your worldly possessions in jeopardy; rather allow your spirit to learn from a master. there are other gurus available. if your doubt is strong seek one recommended as wise and not greedy and who does not promise instant results.

Tohpol

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
i suggest that the "spiritual problem" (25) is related to jealousy (25.3), a not uncommon thing. and that any effort to solve it involving a retreat (33)from worldly thinking would be profitable (25.1). but do not put your worldly possessions in jeopardy; rather allow your spirit to learn from a master. there are other gurus available. if your doubt is strong seek one recommended as wise and not greedy and who does not promise instant results.

Hi Auriel,

Can you explain the idea of jealousy behind 25.3? Having had this a bit recently I'm all for finding more variables within this line.

Topal

my_key

visitor
Reaction score
Hi Auriel

I'm with Topal here. I'm also not able to see jealousy in 25.3.
I'm still seeing this as a loss of something valuable and a decision around whether to accept the loss or move your position to attempt to regain that which you have lost.

It would be good to see this from your viewpoint.

Mike

Last edited:

Trojina

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Topal re 25.3 i think how you interpret this line depends on if you see yourself as the one on the move or the one guarding what they have. If you are the one in transit you may benefit by seeming misfortune of others not incurred by yourself. For example situations like where a colleague goes off sick giving you an opportunity to do their job for a while and learn alot of new stuff etc etc. I recall on asking rather urgently where I was going to live getting this line and it turned out my new landlord wanted to rent very quickly as previous tenants had left owing alot of rent and taking all his stuff - not good for him, the permanent citizen, but good for me the wanderer. I just see this line as kind of 'some you win some you lose' , undeserved misfortune happens sometimes and so does undeserved good fortune happen sometimes . So if it your question were about your situation at work and you got this i guess you'd have to consider whether you were already in possession and guarding something or whether you were more in the role of passing through or being opportunistic, a wanderer.

auriel

visitor
Reaction score
to see jealousy in 25.3.

:the cow being the symbol of docility, which is the ability to follow another, the opposite of the stubborn goat in Yi symbolism. changing teachers, being unable to accept the discipline necessary to get out of one's loop are signs of a condition where the cow has been lost- to another ideology- and is not available for learning, being lead.
not taking responsibility for one's losses- the losses of one's innocence- lead to the condition of "if only things were different. . ." and the belief that one's fate is "undeserved"; clinging to what one still possesses, jealousy of others' good fortune, the need for help but the suspicion that helpers are thieves, are all signs of this condition.

in the present case the subject needs to be as sure as possible of the correctness of his teacher, so this line can also be seen to apply to the erstwhile guru loosing him as a student to another

this line can come up in situations as diverse as the loss of a lover to a competitor or, similarly to hex 4, when we refuse to accept the real judgment of the oracle. its change to hex 13 is indicative of seeking commiseration for our losses and reinforcement of our rationalizations from a social group- as has happened here.

when one, innocent of the real machinations of the world undertakes idealistically a task
for which he is not truly prepared, the unexpected is sure to happen. in this line, that expresses as loss. jealous custodianship our own opinions, not accepting outside help at the proper time- the hallmarks of innocence- are the precursors of that loss.

trojan's comment is also spot on; any loss can spark jealousy-

Last edited:

Tohpol

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Topal re 25.3 i think how you interpret this line depends on if you see yourself as the one on the move or the one guarding what they have. If you are the one in transit you may benefit by seeming misfortune of others not incurred by yourself. For example situations like where a colleague goes off sick giving you an opportunity to do their job for a while and learn alot of new stuff etc etc. I recall on asking rather urgently where I was going to live getting this line and it turned out my new landlord wanted to rent very quickly as previous tenants had left owing alot of rent and taking all his stuff - not good for him, the permanent citizen, but good for me the wanderer. I just see this line as kind of 'some you win some you lose' , undeserved misfortune happens sometimes and so does undeserved good fortune happen sometimes . So if it your question were about your situation at work and you got this i guess you'd have to consider whether you were already in possession and guarding something or whether you were more in the role of passing through or being opportunistic, a wanderer.

That's useful - thanks Trojan. I can see this in a way I hadn't envisaged before.
Yes, I think it's the latter - the wanderer passing through.

Topal

Tohpol

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
when one, innocent of the real machinations of the world undertakes idealistically a task
for which he is not truly prepared, the unexpected is sure to happen. in this line, that expresses as loss. jealous custodianship our own opinions, not accepting outside help at the proper time- the hallmarks of innocence- are the precursors of that loss.
trojan's comment is also spot on; any loss can spark jealousy-

Very nicely explained Auriel - clear and concise. That's an extra thing to be aware of in that line. Self-pity can add to the mix here too.

Topal

my_key

visitor
Reaction score
Auriel and Trojan

Thank you - my understanding has been expanded.
Love and Hugs

Mike

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).