...life can be translucent

Menu

51 unchanging, 63 to 60 and 33 to 50

maiajay

visitor
Reaction score
Hi everyone,
So, a job question first...Am feeling more clear about the eventuality of leaving this organization but not sure how to implement that...To cut back to three days or just to quit...One day feeling like it makes little sense for me to be here anymore, then another day feeling like it's all right here and that I just can't imagine losing the income and finding the energy to go out there and find what is next...Today, I asked the Yi "What should I do about this job?" And received #51 unchanging. I don't really like it when 51 shows up, but because I have had some shocks to my system in the past 2 years and believe I have since been dealing with the actual physiological effects--it is not uncommon for me to receive 51 in some form or another. But here, I think it may be different. I notice that LiSe says it has to do with making big changes...As I write this, I want to mention that I've asked many questions of the Yi regarding this job and my process of moving on from it lately. The responses have been varied and in some ways ambiguous to me as to the general direction of the Yi's advice--but one reading does stand out-- a couple of weeks ago I asked about the job in general and received 33.2.5 changing to 50--I interpreted it as saying Retreating (or retiring as Karcher translates) from this job will contribute or is a part of the tranformation you are undergoing...As I recall, W/B's interpretation of line 5 emphsizes urgency and decisiveness but LiSe's didn't seem to so much...Hmmm...But have also gotten messages that though they seem to say it is favorable to leave, perhaps the timing is not quite right yet...
On a different note--i asked the Yi this morning, "Why isn't this getting any better?" about an issue I've been dealing with for what seems like a long time to me and received 63.2.3 to 60
When I first saw the response I thought maybe there is telling me that there is some kind of difficulty or limitation to the process of this resolving (does 60 have to do with time?) but that it is going to resolve on its own eventually (2) and then acknowledging that it is really difficult in the meantime--which is true.
Any insight to these readings? Your voices are appreciated.
Peace,
Maya

P.S. Anecdotally--back to 51--I also asked a few weeks ago, "What about getting my friend this particular gift for her birthday--" and got 51 unchanging which I took to either mean she would be very surprised or the result of the session (the gift was a session with a medium/clarvoyant) would reveal something shocking...Anyway, I'm not getting that for her:)

hilary

Administrator
Reaction score
I think you're wise about the birthday gift. A 51-ing reading could do a lot of good, but perhaps that's something people really need to ask for for themselves.

51 has to do with the experience and effects of change - that feeling of having the ground disappear from under your feet. It makes me wonder - how secure is your job?

The other big theme of 51 is continuity: the important things that continue on through the change, the way change renews your connection with the sacred. There's the priest standing still amidst the general hysterics, not losing the sacred ladle and libation. Question... what's in the ladle? What comes up if you think less about the job you're travelling away from, and more about what you want to move towards?

willowfox

Inactive
Reaction score
"Why isn't this getting any better?" about an issue I've been dealing with for what seems like a long time to me and received 63.2.3 to 60

This says to stay still and be patient when the time comes you will get what you are after, you cannot hurry fate. The next line says that after a long and hard struggle you will win in the end but never let unreliable people into your life. You need to exercise self control in this matter, do not try to be overly ambitious in your goal, stay within the limits of personal possibility.

Today, I asked the Yi "What should I do about this job?" And received #51

Hex 51 is calling on you to shake yourself out of your confining situation that you are drifting along in, it is like a major wake up call for you to examine the situation and see that there are new opportunities available elsewhere. You fear the change that you need but once made, you will feel so much happier with yourself and your life. It is the Tower moment that you must go with in order to find eventual peace of mind.

willowfox

Inactive
Reaction score
As for the birthday gift, Hex 51, I like the idea, it would certainly surprise your friend and she may be a bit fearful as to what the medium saw but in the end it would have proved to be a great revelation for her and she would have been extremely pleased, believe me.

Sad for her that you are no longer going to give her such a delightful experience.

maiajay

visitor
Reaction score
Hilary and Willowfox,
Thank you for the replies--I've been feeling bad that I haven't responded yet--but internet is down at my house so had to get to a computer.
When I read the Tower reference in WF's post it resonated. I am surely in a courage-building, strength-building phase, not feeling quite ready to leave this behind--but I agree it will open new worlds, so to speak. Also, thanks to Hilary for the clarifying questions--very pertinent and appreciated. I think you are right on in that this more about what is next--perhaps the Yi is pointing out to me a that I need to spend sometime clarifying what I would want or choose to create.

The different takes on 51 regarding the gift for my friend...I had an intuition along the lines of Hilary's...Not necessarily a bad thing to do but maybe something I'd just as soon let her arrive at through her own means...Then it occurred to me about 51...You know how they say that excitement and anxiety are almost indistinguishable physiologically....?

Thanks again for the replies...
Peace,
Maya

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).