...life can be translucent

Menu

Should I tell him how I feel? Pretty Freaked Out

justa

visitor
Reaction score
Hey Guys,
I consulted about how I should proceed with my crush, when I see him at support group tonight. I recieved 29 change lines 2/4/6 changing to 23. It has pretty much freaked me out actually. Double water I take as strong emotions and feelings and being engulfed in them?
Should I tell him how I feel or is it telling me to let things happen as they will and that I shoul not doubt myself or that things will turn out well in the end?
Change line 2 Is this the first step in letting him know how I feel, OR is he going to take this step?
Change line 5 Does this mean I have more influence and power in this than I thought?
Change line 6 Blimey! Does this mean I will have to wait 3 years before anything happens between us? That somehow I have seriously damaged any form of a relationship between us without realising and will have to attone for it?

Hex 23 seems to be about putting others first? Really confused as to how they relate to each other!!!!

Please Help:)

Trojina

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Well I don't know what kind of support group it is but to state the obvious hes going there for support for something yes ? Consider how will it affect his using this group if you try to start a personal relationship with him ? If i was in a support group for some things i wouldn't be too happy with someone coming on to me (pardon the phrase) because that isn't what I went for and adds pressure (possibly) to future meetings etc if he isn't interested (or even if he is) IOW it could make things very awkward for him and for you and jeopardise the success of the support group for both of you in the future.

29 often refers to repeating dangers and by line 6 you still haven't got the message and are falling back into the 'pit' and the relating hexagram 23 shows the situation falling apart in some way. I can't recall if you said on another thread if you have any reason to think he returns your feelings but if you haven't I can't see that blurting out your feelings is a good idea with 29 to 23. I think the danger is not about strong feelings but about jeopardising something, possibly the success of the support group for him or you.
You say 23 is about putting others first - well i don't know about that but it does advise you to pay attention to what supports you - no pun intended. If an awkward emotional atmosphere comes of you telling him your feelings or beginning a relationship then will it affect how you or he feel about the group in future ?

Of course I'm saying this with a sort of assumption its support for some damaging addiction etc but for all i know it could be a book group lol but still i don't think this answer favours you speaking out right now.
But if the group is for something fundamental, to do with health etc in your lives then I think that purpose is something not to jeopardise easily.

Trojina

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Looked at your other thread and you say he hardly talks to you so seems even more reason not to share your feelings (yet) you can't really know him.

justa

visitor
Reaction score
Hi Trojan
Thanks for that and yes, yes, yes you are right of course. It is an anonymous fellowship support group! I am only in about 18 months and he is around a few more years than that and has had several relationships in the past with women he has met in the fellowship. They didn't work out. I am thinking that maybe this relates to him not wanting to repeat the same mistakes or even thinking about repeating them? I am considered a newcomer still and relationships with such are very frowned upon!!!
I won't say how I feel. I realise that would be pretty mad!!!

willowfox

Inactive
Reaction score
My goodness, you are trying to run before you can walk. Do not spring on this guy or you will ruin everything. This requires patience, it is going to take time, step by step, so just let it happen in its own time.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).