...life can be translucent

Menu

Is this a JOB OPPORTUNITY or a DEATH SENTENCE?

serchjing

visitor
Reaction score
Hello all,

Recently a "job opportunity" became available to me, well, I think it's an opportunity. And I still find myself having the same trouble with my readings...inability to interpret the lines! I have not been on the forum for about two months, because I decided to "clear my head"...hasn't worked. I'm having trouble feeling what the Yi is telling me.

It always appears that I'm waaaaay off when it comes to interpretation...thanks for this place!

I used Karcher and the Wu, Jing-Nuan books to source/research from.

"What will happen if I take the business analyst contract position through Company X?"

Hex# 12 6-1, 9-6 changing into Hex# 17

1. At first thought I felt "To close/to Stop Following".
Based on the titles of the Hex's. I'm thinking perhaps i should stop following people...which is what I'm doing in my current work environment. Am I off base anyone?

2. 6-1: I would be pulling up a clump of mao grass with connections and interwined roots. Is this talking to my current work situation or the new opportunity?

3. 9-6: If something is causing me the problem (like my current work environment), turn it topsy-turvy? Is this saying to me that things have/or changing where I'm currently at?

4. But from Sui, I get that this is tellin me to move on?

I really need assistance in interpretation folks.

Thanks...humbly....as always,

mirror saw

mudpie

visitor
Reaction score
mirror saw,
If this were my reading, I would see it that this company is an opportunity to work behind the scenes with likeminded individuals, and that it could bring an end to the standstill of things as they have been. Have you been feeling stuck in general? The question you asked was not about your current job, so I woulnt relate the lines to that job but to the new opportunity you are considering...and in this case, the 12 is probably saying that you have been stuck job-wise, but the lines indicate that something worthwhile is present in the move you are considering.

good luck

willowfox

Inactive
Reaction score
"What will happen if I take the business analyst contract position through Company X?"

Hex# 12.1, 6 changing into Hex# 17

If you take the job then you will be very successful.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).