...life can be translucent

Menu

Another one about a girl 26.4.6

the well

visitor
Reaction score
This is the same girl who I asked about whether she would write. She never did, but it's possible I didn't have the correct email address or it was old or she never got it for whatever reason. The situation is we went to school together and met in the metal shop, and I got the impression that she liked me at that time but I was seeing someone, then later I kind of liked her but she was seeing someone so it never worked out. I saw her at an event of a mutual friend a few months ago after a long time and had a great time. Turns out she moved across the country to NY had surgery on her shoulder and is recovering and was only in town for the weekend. I've got a mad crush but no way to get in contact with her except for the old email address that either doesn't work or she's not answering. I finally asked the mutual friend for her email but that is kind of awkward as well and she hasn't responded yet either.

So I asked what is my best course of action regarding X?

and I got 26.4.6 changing to 34.

The inquires I've made to the cosmos have all been very positive and encouraging for the most part, and she's very beautiful, I'm really rooting for her to move back over here. This awnser is also extremely positive by all accounts but I don't quite get a course of action out of it. Maybe just hang in there and do what you to do and it will work out great on it's own???

Sorry for the long winded narrative, I did try to sum it up as quickly as possible.

Thanks for reading and any insight you can provide.

zelion

visitor
Reaction score
Hi,

Please don't take my interpretion to heart, since I'm pretty newby with the Yi... Actually I have asked for help today..

Anyway here are my two cents...

Hexagram 26 talks about great accumulation, sometimes negative thoughts or influences that may spoil our potential to achieve something, specially line 4 I think

26.4 I think is warning you about some powerful negative influence you are accumulating (maybe thinking she doesn't want to respond you??) If this is the case be careful and don't send a new email showing to her your impatience or asking her why she didn't reply you.

26.6 Its a wonderful line that tells you that, if you remain wise and you do what is right in this situation you could achieve your goal, great good fortune!

The resulting hexagram is 34 and I think that tells you that you will be albe to advance with a lot of strengh once your little hindrance is past.

Well, I'm not an expert here... just wanted to throw at you some ideas.. I hope some of this rings true to you!

Good luck my friend!! ;)

the well

visitor
Reaction score
Thanks Zelion, I think you may be on to something. I did some more reading about 26.4 and it talks about holding back aggressiveness has success. That is a course of action after all, so there I go. That sound about right too, I'll keep that in mind as I muddle my way through.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).