...life can be translucent

Menu

I keep distracting myself with relationships rather than my true creative purpose

tabitha

visitor
Reaction score
Hello-
I appreciate your reading this and insight you may have to offer- I am a woman who is creative and mostly positive and spiritual ( mostly working on the positive part.)
Even though I am aware that I need to get a serious move on my career and creativity
I remain a strong individual who is not as strong as I could be in advancing myself in areas I am passionate about- As I write this, I am aware that I have alot of fears, still i dont get it! For years now I have held back and distracted myself with romance or romantic distractions/obsessions..or almost any distraction will do. I am tired of this- I have time on my hands to make a difference to myself creatively but still... such a strong pull exists with distractions of one kind or another- I asked the iching- Why am I so distracted and how can I move past this.. and received 11 changing to 62- Please help with any insight or interpretation if you could- thanks

rosada

visitor
Reaction score
11. Peace is made up of two trigrams. The lower one, Ch'ien, THE CREATIVE, HEAVEN, represents your clear intentions. The upper one, K'UN, THE RECEPTIVE, represents the very positive reception your intentions will receive when you put your mind to it. The IMAGE for Peace reads:

Thus the ruler
Divides and completes the course of heaven and
earth;
He furthers and regulates the gifts of heaven and earth,
And so aids the people.

When fears and distractions appear to pull us off track, it's a sign our own goals have not been clearly defined. The I Ching seems to be saying you need not give up your outside interests, you just need to have a more clearly defined daily schedule.

willowfox

Inactive
Reaction score
Why am I so distracted and how can I move past this.. and received 11.1,2,4 changing to 62

It seems that you find your distractions all too easily, it is as though you are quite happy, at the time anyway, to get involved with what really are the wrong people but even in these times you should be strong enough to hold your goal in mind, so don't cling to these people or other distractions. You probably need to meet with people who are doing or on a similar path to you for help and inspiration.

Hex 62 seems to say that you are stuck for the mean time as it is not the right time to get deeply involved in your creative outlet, yes, keep going but do not try to do too much to soon as there are forcing blocking your further development.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).