...life can be translucent

Menu

hexagram 7 - no changing lines - health question

mellymel

visitor
Reaction score
I recently had my husband throw the iChing for answers about how to get him back to 100% health. He had what we think was Lyme Disease, (it was a clinical diagnosis) and he's back at about 75% of his former health. We seem stalled out with this last bit of his recovery and are unsure what to do next.

When I saw "the army" I assumed this meant a very coordinated, concerted effort to renew his health, but I was perplexed by what this would mean. Does that mean more trips to doctors? More medication? More alternative health? All of the above?

In addition, I scared myself when I googled the hexagram about health. Apparently hex 7 is not good when someone is chronically ill, which he has been for over 4 years now.

Any insights you'd like to share would be very, very welcome.

Thanks!
M

J

jesed

Melly

Just in case the comment could be useful

For this kind os issues (health), I had find more useful the "mathematical" method to understand Yi's answers.

But to apply this method, I would need to know the date when you casted hex 7 (month, day and local hour).

It would also be useful to know how you phrased your question.

Best wishes

mellymel

visitor
Reaction score
Hello Jesed,

The hexagram was cast Jan 1, 2008 at approximately 10PM ET. The question was "What do we need to do to bring your health back to 100%"?

Thanks again,
M

magictortoise

visitor
Reaction score
Focus your effort on collecting info on cures, treatments, plans etc. Take some time to do this. Then narrow to a few options and ask the oracle which of the options it recommends. Follow the option with the most favorable reply.

Good luck and keep us posted.

Ken

willowfox

Inactive
Reaction score
I recently had my husband to throw the i Ching for answers about how to get him back to 100% health."

Hex 7 Well, it suggests that it is now up to your husband to complete his recovery, he needs the power of positive thinking now, that old can do spirit. It calls upon him to use whatever is available to complete the final lap of honour.

mellymel

visitor
Reaction score
So, not hearing any "negative" comments about malignancy, but rather:

1. marshalling resources
2. making a plan of attackc
3. following the final push

But it also sounds like the "general" of that army needs to be him. Up until now I've been doing all the pushing as he was too sick.

Yes?

M

J

jesed

The hexagram was cast Jan 1, 2008 at approximately 10PM ET. The question was "What do we need to do to bring your health back to 100%"?

Just in case the comment could be useful

A) MATHEMATICAL METHOD
Year: Pig (water)
Month: Rat (Water)
Day: Rat (Water)
Void elements: Dragon (earth) and Snake (fire)
Subject Line: Your husband. Represented in line 3
Key element: Aspect Official/Ghost (sickness). Represented both in line 2 and 4
Helper element: Aspect Children (cure; medical help). Represented in line 1

1.- Subject: Horse (fire), under aspect Wife. Combines with Goat and clashes against Rat (month and day). Water of month and day destroys fire; even worse, Rat clashes against Horse. This implies he is weak, and for seassonable issues, can't expect full recovering during winter. But things would improve next spring (wood produces fire) and summer (fire supports fire)

2.- Key element: there are 2 lines as key element. Ox (line 4) and Dragon (line 2)
a) Ox.- Combines with Rat (month and day) and clashes against Goat. It is also the Grave of Metal.
b) Dragon.- Combines with Rooster and clashes against Dog. It is also the grave of water.
This implies the illness is serious. It is a earth-based illness in the traditional chinese medicine.

3.- Relation between subject line and key element: Earth (sickness) reduces Fire (subject). This is a good sign since the illness could affect him, but not destroy him (like when key element destroys subject line)

4.- Influence of the day and month: a contradictory situation. Water destroys Fire, but Water also produces Wood, wich produces Fire. Therefore, this is a bad time but with minor improvements and hopes (or, this is a time of some improvement, but not total improvement)

5.- Changing lines: none. Meaning, no human activity affects the situation in the near future.

6.- Void element: Dragon is illness. Be extremely careful on the next Dog month, in order to avoid bad surprises.

Summary: the improvement of the recovering is stocked this winter, for seassonal causes; no human effort can change this causes in the near future. You could expect better situation after february 2008.

Best wishes

mellymel

visitor
Reaction score
Thank you so much all for your feedback.

Jesed - what are "earth based illnesses" in chinese medicine?

M

mao and xu

visitor
Reaction score
Dear Mell

Lyme infection is transmitted to people by ticks which cling to and suck blood from the animals. Children and adults who live in wooded areas are prone to this infection. Most people are unaware when these ticks which carry the bacteria start biting on the skin and leave behind the bacteria. If left untreated the bacteria will multiply and migrate to other areas of the skin and finally spread through the blood to other parts of the organs. The symtoms of illness are tiredness, chills with fever, muscles and joints achings, etc. Medical treatment is a contnuous process.
While your husband is currently under medical treatment, also try "Aerobic Oxygen." This is a product from Canada. Just queeze 20 to 30 drops into a glass of cold water (not hot water)and drink it 2 to 3 times a daily. Oxygen is required by our body to replace and strengthen our body cells. Oxygen can kill diseases if they (diseases) are present and/or living in those parts of the human organs.
Another thing which I want to tell you is that I have translated your coin casting datas of January 1, 2008 at approx 10 pm into a four pillar chart to obtain a reading of the I Ching hexagrams. The initial hexagram did say that your spouse is under pressure from from strong water and earth elements. The final hexagram is hexagram 58 (Tui) the lake on the lake. Please refer to the line readings and the imagery.
If you want to venture any further, you my like to give me your spouse's birth datas for me to errect his four pillars chart for further investigations. But please be reminded that I am not an expert in four pillars divination.

Helping people with what I think can work is my pleasure !

With best wishes

Y S Lee
Singapore
Email - Peonyblooms69@gmail.com

mellymel

visitor
Reaction score
Thanks very much for taking the time to respond! I looked up the imagery for 58 and strangely, it includes "the mouth". Well, my husband has had ongoing dental issues since the beginning of his illness.

We are very familiar with Lyme disease and its origins, so I guess the earth illness makes sense. If it ends up being dental in origin, then your interpretation of hex 58 makes a lot of sense...

M

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).