...life can be translucent

Menu

hex.34-->38 and hex.62 unchanging

esalen

visitor
Reaction score
Hello there beautiful people 
I am new to this site and I am really happy to have found it 
I am in a confusing situation right now, and I really hope that with your help, the reading I did will shed some light on the current situation.

I am currently married and we are starting our 7th year of marriage. Recently we had some problems and we were discussing if our ways should separate. This idea seemed to me quite radical at first.
For Christmas and NY we were supposed to be together, but one morning after this conversation I woke up with the conviction that I should stay alone during the holidays in order to think about what do I really want in life and what to do with this relationship.
During the time I was alone came the big surprise.
I met with a person I knew from before, which is a friend of some good friends we have. This person showed a great interest in me. Once I realised that, I was really surprised. I was supposed to sort out my current relationship not to jump into another one. The communication with this new person was wonderful. But we don’t know each other at all and we live in different countries. We didn’t have the chance to talk. Our friends noticed that something was going on and it was obvious that he got warned by a friend to stop going after me, and that was what he did.

Since I got back home I can’t stop thinking about this experience. I don’t understand what it is trying to tell me. I tried to write him, but no answer so far.

I asked 2 questions:

What will happen if I put an end to my current relationship?
I got hex. 62 unchanging

What can I expect if I go after this new person?

I got hex.34 changing to hex.38 at lines 3 and 6

Hope that you can help me out :)

Trojina

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
The communication with this new person was wonderful. But we don’t know each other at all and we live in different countries. We didn’t have the chance to talk. Our friends noticed that something was going on and it was obvious that he got warned by a friend to stop going after me, and that was what he did.

Since I got back home I can’t stop thinking about this experience. I don’t understand what it is trying to tell me. I tried to write him, but no answer so far.

I asked 2 questions:

I got hex. 62 unchanging

Hope that you can help me out :)

Reading what you've described doesn't seem to add up in that you say you 'don't know each other' and 'didn't have time to talk' but 'communication with this new person was wonderful' :mischief: Hmm pardon my cynicism but communication can often seem wonderful with people we don't know and haven't talked to,lol. Its when we talk to them them, when we do know them that the problems start lol -prior to that they can be the hook for all our most luscious projections - perfect in every way.

Anyhow to answer your question of what would happen if you go after him - it looks like your enthusiasm and forward drive here are way too much (line 3) and could entangle you in difficulties. Fortunately in line 6 it doesn't look like you can get very far anyway, you can neither withdraw from the interest in him nor advance it. :brickwall: Its likley you need to change your your perespective on the whole thing as he may see it quite differently to you (hex 38). Maybe pull back a little, vigourously pursuing him doesn't appear to be a good idea and you do need his view of things.

Your other question was about ending your current relationship for which you got 62 unchanging. I find this quite difficult to interpret re this question, (hopefully others can help) because it could mean several things and it does depend on your attitude to the whole issue. 62 generally indicates this isn't a time for big gestures but a time for attending to the details of things, so look realistically at your life situation, considering for example how much support your husband gives you (of all kinds). This answer could be saying by ending this now you are in a way over extending yourself. Think about when you say 'end the relationship' what exactly you mean - I seem to know alot of people who claim their relationship has ended continue in exactly the same way except they say 'our relationship is ended' lol. OTOH 62 here could mean the ending of this marriage is not of great consequence to you, theres no big emotions there, just a question of sorting out practical details. I can't say which it might be, I guess you have to consider what is keeping you with him.

Leracy

visitor
Reaction score
Here's what Michael Graeme says about 62:
Regarding how the urge to take action can sometimes blind us to what
might be the proper thing to do.

I've noticed how often people attract 'potential lovers' (for want of any other description) when things are not right in their own relationship. It adds a whole new dimension to their problem - of the 'grass is greener on the other side' kind. When I've had friends in exactly your situation, my feeling has always been that it's better to sort out what you are doing with the existing relationship and only then think about attracting someone else. I wouldn't presume to advise anyone on the subject but suffice it to say that where people have headed off in a new direction without achieving closure on the old one, it has ended in tears. Sometimes marriages end, sometimes they hit problems which can be worked through. But 62 here seems to be saying don't go rushing off into premature action.

Oh, and it's not called the Seven Year Itch for nothing :)

Wishing you happiness in whatever you decide.
Ann

esalen

visitor
Reaction score
re

hello there :)
you people are just wonderful...I just couldnt have a clear idea about the situation without you and I am really grateful to you for that :)
to trojan: i understand what you are trying to say....i understand that what i wrote might seem a bit contradictory, but i just didnt want to get into details and keep it short...i just wrote simple phrases instead. I like the way you wrote...maybe some people might get offended...but your attitude is a good way to free people from their illusions...
...when i talk about ending a relationship i meant to really separate... didnt know that there was another possibility...

to ann: i couldnt agree with you more about the fact that people seem to attract this kind of situations when something is wrong with their relationship. I am pretty convinced that this is what actually happened. Thank you for sharing this :)

:):):)smiles:):):)
esalen

willowfox

Inactive
Reaction score
I got hex. 62 unchanging

Basically it is saying don't do it otherwise you will find yourself in a whole heap of trouble, so just stay still.

it suggests that you would make a bad mistake, you would become trapped in an unsavoury situation of your own making and find it very hard to get out of.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).