...life can be translucent

Menu

Hex 45 related to money issues

M

mirian

I am living on a shoestring budget in a foreign country (no complaints, it is my personal choice) and of course money has been an issue. All being well, I will start work next month, after getting trained. It is a low-paid position but I am hopeful that it will help me to cover my expenses.

I asked the Yi - Please tell me what my financial situation will be like in 2008.

Got Hex 45 - Gathering - with 1st, 4th and 5th moving line >>>> Hex 24 - Return

I have just found it difficult to relate this reading to my personal finance.:confused:

Look forward to your thoughts:)
Mirian

mudpie

visitor
Reaction score
wouldnt 45 mean that you are very likely to "get your act togther" this year and turn the corner financially?

the fifth line speaks loudest to me. You need a central idea, and eveything else in your life will gather around it like puppies gather around the mama's belly. The central idea might well just be that you want to get on track financially. Be sincere and confident about this and persevere. Line 4 is a great line too. I could see this as saying that the parts of you/your life which might have been at odds with this endeavour before will now cooperate with you to achieve success in ths area.

rosada

visitor
Reaction score
45. Gathering Together
The superior man renews his weapons in order to meet the unforeseen.

I see "renews his weapons" here as meaning replenishing your savings to meet any unforeseen emergencies. So I think you are being advised that while your financial picture can improve this year, any seemingly "extra" money should not be spent but put into savings. The lines suggest that you really need to have a detailed budget so as not to be squandering your paycheck on spur of the moment purchases. Line 45.1 particularly sounds like a written game plan will make all the difference:

If you are sincere, but not to the end, (if you have an intention, but not a real plan)
There will be confusion, sometimes gathering together (you wont know if you should spend or save).
If you call out,
Then after one grasp of the hand you can laugh again. (If you look at your budget, after one glance you will know what to do).
Regret not. (Don't be sad if you have to stick to a budget). Going is without blame (It is undoubtedly the right thing to do).

24. Return
Thus the kings of antiquity closed the passes
At the time of solstice.
Merchants and strangers did not go about,
And the ruler
Did not travel through the provinces.

Return is about laying low while letting the energies renew. Another encouragement to not get involved in extraneous activities that could blow your budget.

All in all it sounds like you with a little planning you can have a good year: enough money to maintain your current lifestyle and some left over to put into savings.

M

mirian

Both your interpretations seem encouraging, thank you. I have been struggling to get any kind of work (I posted a question on the forum about the topic a couple of months ago) and a chance has just come up. I am now hopeful to balance my budget but to be honest I haven't got exactly a plan; all that I do at the moment is "save & squeeze". :eek: I have the impression that I might have been overlooking an opportunity or important factor related to this work/money issue.
I have to consider carefully your detailed interpretation of the 1st moving line Rosada, thank you for that:bows: because 2008 will be crucial for me moneywise!

Mirian

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).