...life can be translucent

Menu

53-swan/goose

heylise

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Strange little item in newspaper. A swan got its paw (do swans have paws, or what else if they don't?) stuck in the fork of a branch.
He got rescued by the animal ambulance. Apart from a bruised foot and a bit swollen head nothing much was wrong.
View attachment 481

(Why don't I see the picture here??)

Trojina

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Synchronistic for me, the other night I 'saw' before sleep, in that pre sleep imagery stuff, a large bird, like a large duck, limping along with a swollen foot. :confused:

Have thrown 53.3 twice recently :eek: As far as I know swans have feet not paws or maybe theres another word for them

dobro p

visitor
Reaction score
The bird in that picture most definitely is not a 53.4 bird. It didn't find it's branch. It got its foot stuck. Poor thing.

M

maremaria

From here it looks like a 53.4 goose, but not a very careful one. He overestimated his ability’s and his urge to be on that tree made him careless and thoughtless. Either the tree had not a flat branch or he didn’t find it .

Got that image. The goose entrapped in the brunches asks Yi “how that happened” and Yi replies 53.4 to 33
In your way up to the hill watch your steps and evaluate the situations. If things don’t look good Retreat. to protect your life.

But also can be a 53.5 goose. Free, entrapped, save and hopefully wiser to not let his thoughts to go beyond his situation (59) :duh:

Good to keep such an image in mind.

Thanks LiSe,

Maria

hilary

Administrator
Reaction score
Birds just have feet. Sometimes geese actually do manage to find a flat branch for them - Brad sent us images of this a while ago, with a goose sitting quite contentedly in a tree. I think they'd even nested there. Strange, strange bird.

I love the idea of the swan's conversation with Yi while it dangles from the branches. Actually, I love the idea of photos with 'Um, Yi, how did I get here?' captions.

Really glad to hear that the zwaan in boom was OK.

dobro p

visitor
Reaction score
Sometimes geese actually do manage to find a flat branch for them - Brad sent us images of this a while ago, with a goose sitting quite contentedly in a tree. I think they'd even nested there. Strange, strange bird.

Geese are quite tasty. I would think that a tree would be a very sensible place for such a substantial and tasty being to rest for a bit. One of the last places that things with teeth might think of looking for dinner.

bradford

(deceased)
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Some Hong (goose/swan) make it, some Hong don't.
Depends on their Xun
It's only "perchance" to find that flat branch, not a sure thing.
This one got Hong up. At least he tried. No blame in that.
This guy made it:
http://www.hermetica.info/53.4.jpg

bradford

(deceased)
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Remember Jack Handy's "Deep Thoughts" on Saturday Night Live?
Just found this one:

Just because swans mate for life, I don't think its that big a deal. First of all,
if you're a swan, you're probably not going to find a swan that looks much
better than the one you've got, so why not mate for life?

martin

(deceased)
Reaction score
Lol!
The swans think, how come those humans so rarely mate for life? Do they really think that they will find a better looking human than the one they have? :D

bradford

(deceased)
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Lol!
The swans think, how come those humans so rarely mate for life? Do they really think that they will find a better looking human than the one they have? :D

Maybe they too often think, incorrectly, that they deserve one.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).