...life can be translucent

Menu

32.3.5.6 to 6

marathon

visitor
Reaction score
I asked the I-Ching about the effects ayurvedic medicine would have on my body and got 32.3.5.6 changing to 6.

In Karcher’s ‘How to use the I Ching’ it’s quoted:

32.3 You do not persevere in virtue. Even if you receive gifts you will be embarrassed by them, because you are being false to yourself. You feel the shame and confusion of having lost the way. Deliver yourself from this attitude.

In one thread, jesed wrote: ‘March and April, 2008: A time to test the reality and root of your desire. Is it consistent, well-rooted; or does it remain at the mercy of moods of hope or fear? (line 3)’ Does this mean that if I decide to use ayurveda my decision should be serious and not taken on a whim?

32.5 Persevere in your virtue. This is a time of transition. You must choose how to act. If you choose the woman’s way, the way is open for you. Adhere to what you’re doing. If you choose the way of the father and his son, the way is closed. Cut yourself off from this situation and leave.

What does the woman’s way mean here?

For hex 6 he writes ‘Arguing’…I find that these interpretations appear different from the ones I found in Wilhelm and other sites. I'm new at this and it's pretty confusing. Which one would I choose? I have the feeling if I go with other interpretations the result sounds positive. If I use Karcher's it sounds negative. (Or am I too green to make sense of this?) What are your takes on this?

willowfox

Inactive
Reaction score
I asked the I-Ching about the effects ayurvedic medicine would have on my body and got 32.3.5.6 changing to 6.

I don't know what the actual effects could be but the IC is advising against the use of Ayurvedic medicine.

Trojina

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Could be generally saying you are chopping and changing your treatments too much, not sticking with any one thing or trying one thing after another. In this case its not answering directly about the ayurvedic treatemnt but your attitude to the whole thing. I don't know if you are using another treatment at the moment but i think its possible Yi may be advising sticking with where you are now. The way you're going you are confusing yourself (hex 6 can be inner conflict) and not relying on your own judgement enough, wavering too much.

Last edited:

rosada

visitor
Reaction score
What effects on my body?

He who does not give duration to his character
Meets with disgrace.
Persistent brings humiliation.

You knew instinctively when you first heard of this medicine that it would be good for you but now you are causing yourself problems by wavering.

Giving duration to one's character through perseverance.
This is good fortune for a woman, misfortune for a man.

This treatment will take time and cause changes on a deep inner level. These changes may disturb you, so you must be prepared to stay with the program through the changes.

Restlessness as an enduring condition brings misfortune.

Again the warning that you will not be impatient for results and also that after your health improves you must not go back to your old patterns.

6. Conflict
Conflict. You are sincere and are being obstructed.
{You really feel this is the right path for you but you have met obstacles.}
A cautious halt halfway brings good fortune.
Going through to the end brings misfortune.
{It's okay to pause and ask questions.}
It furthers one to see the great man.
{Talk it over with your doctor.}
It does not further one to cross the great water.
{If you are feeling conflicted you should not continue.}

In all his transactions the superior man
Carefully considers the beginning.

--
Seems to be saying that you should think about what drew you to this healing technique in the first place. Rejuvinate your original sence of confidence. Know that the healing process takes time and dedicate yourself to sticking with the program. If you have questions, speak up. If you are not satisfied with the answers then of course you should not take this route. However, it seems you do have a tendency to waver and perhaps you are being cautioned that your hesitation is not a sign you should not continue, but is a symtom of your condition.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).