...life can be translucent

Menu

I finally contacted him

millie

visitor
Reaction score
i wrote a note, and checked in with yi twice, getting 54.4 to 19 and this sounded positive. (again with the 19!) now, i've sent the note, he's proably received it, and i asked yi for an image of us, and received 37.2.4 to 1. bottom line is that i haven't heard from him. i'm at peace with what i wrote and feel good about it no matter what happens. but i'd sure like to hear from him. i think these lines are all telling me that things will happen in their proper time. don't rush and don't push. and they aren't predicting doom. they are just predicting delay. do you agree? what do you see? i'm not so sure 37 is great for love relationships.

R

rosada

Hi Millie,

Not hearing from anyone seems to be your fate these days!

Anyway, yeah, your interpretation of the hexagrams seems to be right on. Continue to focus on what makes you feel good no matter what happens and you'll emerge unscathed!

Rosada

millie

visitor
Reaction score
thanks rosada. maybe nobody responded because they thought i already had it figured out. well, a person still likes and wants feedback if they post something. just to make it more confusing, today i asked what was likely to occur between us, and got 14 unchanging. the readings all look so good. i'm just confused that my experience isn't matching.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).