...life can be translucent

Menu

Faith vs. compulsivity

serchjing

visitor
Reaction score
Hi all,

I'm considering flying down to florida next week to ask my father and aunt if they want to invest in my new business. I'm wondering if I'm being compulsive. I have faith that if they invest early, this will allow me to sell my concept to bigger investors. But with technology, the time is NOW!!!!! I need help in interpreting this divination because I'm down to my last bit of money. I either go for my dreams or gotta find a job (yuck).

"I'm considering flying down to Florida next week and pitching my dad and aunt alice for money for my business. What will they say?"

answer:

Hex# 45 6-1, 6-3, 9-5 changing into Hex# 55

What do you guys think?

dobro p

visitor
Reaction score
45>55

Gathering together (people, resources) that attains a high point.

serchjing

visitor
Reaction score
Thanks Dobro,

So, I really shouldnt be too concerned with all the changing lines? Are they snapshots of past, present, and future?

m

dobro p

visitor
Reaction score
Thanks Dobro,

So, I really shouldnt be too concerned with all the changing lines? Are they snapshots of past, present, and future?

Not the way I read the Yi. They're micro-aspects of the big picture. When there are three or more changing lines, I usually don't pay them much heed - it's so complex to try to keep all that imagery in mind.

willowfox

Inactive
Reaction score
"I'm considering flying down to Florida next week and pitching my dad and aunt alice for money for my business. What will they say?"

answer:

Hex# 45.1, 3, 5 changing into Hex# 55

This suggests that you should try, it will prove to be hard going at first and you may find that you will have to concentrate your efforts on your father at first with a great deal of talking needed in order to persuade him as it seems he/they will be unsure whether to help you or not but the end result is that you will get some money but don't expect a lot be modest in your outlook then you will do fine.

Trojina

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Hi all,

I'm considering flying down to florida next week to ask my father and aunt if they want to invest in my new business. I'm wondering if I'm being compulsive. I have faith that if they invest early, this will allow me to sell my concept to bigger investors. But with technology, the time is NOW!!!!! I need help in interpreting this divination because I'm down to my last bit of money. I either go for my dreams or gotta find a job (yuck).

answer:

Hex# 45 6-1, 6-3, 9-5 changing into Hex# 55

What do you guys think?

I feel with line 3 and 5 they may not be whole heartedly into this, they may well have doubts or possibly not the means. I think you may be aiming high here, theres no harm in asking of course, but an immediate and enthusiastic positive response may not be there - yet with this answer I think i would still go ahead and ask but with slightly muted expectations

I find 45.3 often as an almost embarrasing situation where both parties want to share something but its just not working - actually persoanlly I have found 45.3 a little painful on more than one occasion.

BTW Hilary discusses 45.5 in her blog for yesterday which may help.

Last edited:

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).