...life can be translucent

Menu

Spiritual Development Class

shefa

visitor
Reaction score
I am want to take a spiritual development class in March, but have hesitated due to the cost and other expenses I have just now. The class won't be offered again until September. I asked Yi, what should I know about taking this class in March? and got 38.1.2.3.5 to 33. So then I asked What if I do not take the class in March? Answer, 55.1 to 62. Is the answer an obvious, do NOT take the class now? I am not clear how to read all those changing lines.

willowfox

Inactive
Reaction score
There are a lot of obstacles to overcome if you want to do this course in March but with perseverance you can do it if you want but it is not recommended, it would be more beneficial for you to back off and get your priorities sorted out first.

rosada

visitor
Reaction score
Hex.62 specifically mentions it is appropriate to be thrifty at this time.

shefa

visitor
Reaction score
Yes, this is what I am intuitively feeling as well ... that I could make it work financially if I really work it, but it won't be easy. The question I hoped to have answered here also was if it would be worth it to make this effort. Although the line 55.1 is promising, I agree that the resulting 62 isn't so special, so I still do not see tremendous benefit another way, March or September. Do you think there is another question here to ask?

willowfox

Inactive
Reaction score
Do you think there is another question here to ask?

Yes, do you really need this class, is it so important and will you actually derive some benefit from it or will it prove to be a waste of time and money?

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).