...life can be translucent

Menu

Yikes!! 2>1, 25>13, 44>32, 45>23, 11>9

kardani

visitor
Reaction score
I'm new to all of this, but I think I'm A FAST LEARNER :eek:

I've been seeing this man on and off for 3 years now. There was a period last year when him and I were totally committed to each other, but I got scared of the whole marriage thing and ended it...just a month later I realized it was the dumbest thing I ever did. I just can't seem to quit him. We began dating again, and he says he wants to marry me again, but this time he's not ready yet for an exclusive relationship...

My question is: "After 3 years of dating on and off, will he EVER be ready to be my committed boyfriend again (we're both 32)???" :confused:

I keep getting confusing hexagrams, so i'm sure not how to proceed:

hex 2 lines 1,2,3,4,5,6, changing to hex 1
(this means there is a strong energy between us but maybe not the kind that can materialize into anything stable?)

hex 25 lines 3 changing to hex 13
(bad luck now, but then a true friendship in the future?)

hex 44 line 4, 5 changing to 32
(If I can be cautious of my surroundings now, in the future there will be a serious commitment?)

hex 45 lines 4,5,6 changing to hex 23
(he is suspicious of me currently and this in turn will lead to a collaspe of my relationship with him?)

hex 11 lines 5, 6 changing to hex 9
(he has strong feelings, but only small things are possible, meaning we may only have what we have now which is just a casual relationship?)

Ok I would like to reiterate I am a beginner, so please do not laugh at my translations :(
Does anyone have any ideas on how I should proceed? should I just move on? These hex don't seem good. honestly, ANY advice would be helpful.

M

maremaria

Hi and welcome,

Maybe it would be helpful if you could post the question for each hex you got.

Maria

kardani

visitor
Reaction score
it was for the SAME question...see what I mean? I'm confused. I asked the same question 5 times so far in the past two days.

"will him I ever be in a committed relationship again?"

I thought it would be best to stop asking this question until I can fully understand all those hexagrams.

kardani

visitor
Reaction score
Does anyone have any suggestions for me? I'm assuming this is too many hexagrams to interpret. Any suggestions would be helpful. Generally when I have an issue, I ask the same question a few times to get a better understanding. I guess 5 may be too many? It must be since I am confused by the outcome. All the hexagrams do not seem to be pointing in any one direction...or are they?

willowfox

Inactive
Reaction score
You only need to ask the question once not over and over, it is like being at school, you ask the teacher a question and then wait patiently until they answer, you don't keep pestering the poor person continuously.

So what was the first answer that you received?

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).