...life can be translucent

Menu

Help with multiple readings!

fluidz

visitor
Reaction score
Hi all I just started using the I-ching,

Well today I came up with 3 important questions one being if I should drop a class in school which gave me Hex 45 to 31, changing line 3, then after I asked if I should buy a book from a site that I'm interested in which gave me Hex 42 to 24, changing lines 5 & 6, finally the last question I did about a friend and to see what my feelings were toward her (I had a vague idea but wanted to make sure..) which gave me Hex 64 to 40, changing line 6.

So far my assumptions are I should drop the class and purchase the book from the site, and just be friends with her but I would like some feedback.

Thanks in advance! :bows:

dobro p

visitor
Reaction score
45.3 includes the idea that moving on from this gathering is without fault, but entails distress or shame due to inadequacy or poor performance. Your call, in other words, but if you hang in there and put some work into the class, you'll have a better result - that's the implication.

I'm not going to comment on the other two questions - the first is trivial (come on, it's just a book; why are you consulting an oracle over a minor purchase?), and the second is silly. You don't ask an oracle what your feelings are for a girl, you ask your heart.

fluidz

visitor
Reaction score
45.3 includes the idea that moving on from this gathering is without fault, but entails distress or shame due to inadequacy or poor performance. Your call, in other words, but if you hang in there and put some work into the class, you'll have a better result - that's the implication.

I'm not going to comment on the other two questions - the first is trivial (come on, it's just a book; why are you consulting an oracle over a minor purchase?), and the second is silly. You don't ask an oracle what your feelings are for a girl, you ask your heart.

dobro, actually the book isn't trivial to me. Its actually on something along occult lines but I don't want to waste the money on it unless its needed, I've looked in book stores and you can't find any information on it. Going on the site and going on its research and my knowledge background it seems sound but I don't to buy it if its fake.

willowfox

Inactive
Reaction score
should I drop a class in school which gave me Hex 45.3 to 31,

It suggests that you do not drop a class

then after I asked if I should buy a book from a site that I'm interested in which gave me Hex 42.5,6 to 24,

This says that your desire to get the book is fine, nothing wrong in that but the book is of no benefit to you at all, it looks like rubbish, and you will regret having wasted money on it.

what my feelings were toward her which gave me Hex 64.6 to 40,

Well, it seems that you have really warm feelings for her but it warns you not to get carried away with your excitement otherwise she will leave, it is telling you to use moderation in your dealings with her.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).