...life can be translucent

Menu

15,3,6 to 26 regarding Barack Obamas campaign.

soshin

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
What would you make of this answer?

I will disclose my take until a little bit later.

Btw, I am neither democrat nor republican, just an interested person from outside the States.

Namaste,
Soshin

dobro p

visitor
Reaction score
By taking the low, modest road, the Obama campaign is building a lot of accumulated energy.

martin

(deceased)
Reaction score
15.3.6 doesn't have 26 as relating hexagram.
Did you mean 19.3.6? Or is 23 the relating hex? Or ..? :)

dobro p

visitor
Reaction score
Oh piddle.

Corrected reading: Humbling Hilary in a way that takes a strip off her.

hollis

visitor
Reaction score
I'm guessing it is 15 lines 3 & 6 to 23, and my guess, is that the press, is gearing up... He has had a honeymoon, they are knocking off Clinton, and will go for dirt after he is the nominee.

Last edited:

willowfox

Inactive
Reaction score
15,3,6 to 23 regarding Barack Obamas campaign

If he keeps a tight rein on his mouth and shows that he really does have something to offer to the people then his chances look very good but if he gets out of control with his thoughts, policies and hunger to become the boss, then people will turn against him.
It is up to him now to prove his worth to the people because problems are starting to show in his campaign pledges and promises, some self control is what he now needs before it all goes pear shaped.

Hex 23 represents October/November. but it does suggest that it will all go wrong in the end.

soshin

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Oh, sorry...

...15,3,6>23. :eek:

mudpie

visitor
Reaction score
....... before it all goes pear shaped.
I never heard this phrase before in my life and now today it appears twice on the clarity forum! It all goes pear shaped? where does that come from? is it european? is it a new term or have I just missed it prior to this?

dobro p

visitor
Reaction score
It's British. It means 'go wrong, go off the rails'. I like it, but I expect it's mildly sexist, but what do I know, since I'm not British.

One of my favorite Britishisms is to call a crazy person 'daft as a brush'. hahahahaha

hollis

visitor
Reaction score
pear shaped!

I never heard this phrase before in my life and now today it appears twice on the clarity forum! It all goes pear shaped? where does that come from? is it european? is it a new term or have I just missed it prior to this?
:rofl:my thoughts too listener!

regarding this reading, soshin's 15 to 23; i think it is saying that obama's rise is useful for disciplining the democratic party. it is also an undermining force. in that stripping kind of way.

rosada

visitor
Reaction score
Always interesting to look back at a reading and compare it to how things actually worked out...
23. Splitting Apart has a pretty bad reputation but when we look at it in this instance we see how it was just pointing out a reality and giving guidance as to how it should be dealt with. Obama's success in the polls was attributed to his ability to build a broad base of support -exactly what 23 said would be needed:
His "position is strong only when it rises out of the earth broad and great, not proud and steep. So likewise those who rule rest on the broad foundation of the people. They too should be generous and benevolent, like the earth that carries all. Then they will make their position as secure as a mountain in its tranquillity."
-Wilhelm

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).