...life can be translucent

Menu

When reading moving lines

steve

visitor
Reaction score
when reading lines does one read the moving line on the hexagram that it has changed into

49.5 to 55

Do you read 55.5 as well is it relevant

How do you analyse the hexagram that has changed, is this to be read as the outcome

kind Regards
Steve

linerider

visitor
Reaction score
You might get a little nugget here and there by reading the second hexagram's changing line. It acts like an opposite pole to the primary hex's changing line, to help you understand what primary hex is saying.
The second (relating) hex is often the outcome but it's scope is wide and depends on the question. I read an interesting conversation somewhere around here about the relating hexagram, but I don't remember which thread it was in.

willowfox

Inactive
Reaction score
when reading lines does one read the moving line on the hexagram that it has changed into

49.5 to 55

Do you read 55.5 as well is it relevant

As far as I can conclude and having read many I Ching authors, the line in the second hex has absolutely no bearing on your answer what so ever. Your answer stops at the second hex's judgement and image. Anyway, how can it possibly be part of your answer, where did it come from, to me it is pure fantasy.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).