...life can be translucent

Menu

Increasing Abundance & Prosperity

empowers77

visitor
Reaction score
62.5 > 31

Question was: Immediately increasing my abundance & prosperity.. what would you advise?

What I "get" out of this is, right now is not "shooting for moon" but pay attention to what I have to do right in front me. Get more detail focused and do not seek the huge gains. (I work a commission job, so perhaps focusing more the small details & follow through instead of going after the "big one").

A couple things that I could use some assistance with is:
I got the exact opposite last month and the question was: Be & Know my Inner Truth
and got 31.5>62

So, I know this is a message to pay attention to. Perhaps I didn't "get it" last month, so the Yi is giving it to me in a slightly different way???

And:
in today's hexagram: line 5 speaks of clouds, no rain in the western region. Maybe this speaks of the job I am in? There is this "promise" of success, so far very little for me. I've witnessed it for others who are doing quite well .. maybe it just isn't my match??

Anyhow ... any & all advice is so welcomed. I thank you all - by reading all the posts and the answers you give, helps me to understand & learn at a deeper level.

peace,
Elizabeth :bows:

steve

visitor
Reaction score
62.5 > 31Question was: Immediately increasing my abundance & prosperity.. what would

Hi I havent done allot of readings for others i mainly read my own and try and get help when i need it

62.5 to me seems to me being in a position that is good but you may need some help to get where you need to go.
It could be asking advice from people in your field about gaining all the knowledge you can about what you are trying to achieve, possibly asking someone older or successful
Trying to get all the advice you can

31 is about influence
It talks also about getting advice and warns about being a no all (not saying you are)
All in all it appears to me that if you put these pieces together then maybe the jigsaw maybe completed
I hope i have been of some help

willowfox

Inactive
Reaction score
It is quite simple, you cannot achieve what you want alone, you will definitely need help if you wish to find that prosperity you are looking for.

schastlivchik

visitor
Reaction score
Elizabeth,

While it may not be what you want to hear, the message seems to encourage you to relax and let go for a while. I think that the I Ching is protecting you here, so that you do not become frustrated. If you know what to expect for the time being, you can just let it happen and keep calm inside. This is the significance of Mountain inside, while busy Thunder is outside. Rather than think of aggressive ways out of your situation, such as working harder, etc, use the qualities of Mountain to get where you would like to be. Reflect and let ideas come to you, such as how to get help, or whom to ask for help or advice.

Also, I don't believe this phase will last too much longer because you received the fifth line, which is almost at the end. It is as if you have been dealing with this situation for quite some time, but sooner than you think, it will pass. So ride with it until it becomes clear what you are to do next.

very best wishes,
Schastlivchik

M

meng

My impression is that there's polarization between altruism and material gain. You seem to be acting or living in a very reserved, constrained and conservative way - almost apathetic, is the feeling I'm getting - but yet you want to improve your economic condition. Each side influences the other, and you wind up with a stalemate.

M

meng

Shooting at game with a tethered arrow (62.5) is a sign of being ultraconservative with your approach to getting what you want. Even more so, if you consider that neither the game nor arrow can go anywhere in the cave. Like shooting fish in a barrel, and tying line from bow to the arrow so's you don't lose it.

Perhaps if you up the ante: untie the arrow and aim higher.

empowers77

visitor
Reaction score
Thank you .. I've pondered on what everyone wrote over the last couple days and all of you in different ways have hit on what it has felt like in my heart. This morning I was inspired to ask the Yi a slightly different question which I am unsure of what it is telling me ... I am posting ...

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).