...life can be translucent

Menu

power of great. need help in interpritation

vikk

visitor
Reaction score
hey! hope iam not overwhelming you guys. but i really want to see if i can do it.
well, the girl who a guy iam dating rigt now messed up with one girl before. we wrok all together. and now she seems very weird to me lately. she is acting as if she is my best friend . telling me about an affair between her and one guy we work with. sharing with me the details, etc, etc, "My boy' started talking to her again. i am jealous. i dont feel right about it. what if she is creating a plan - how to steal him from me? paranoid? maybe. but i asked iching the guestion.

how should i behave for G not to interfere with the situation between me and j and leave us alone?

and the answer was

34. Ta Chuang - The Power of the Great
with changing lines at the bottom and on the 4th place
transforming into "pushing upward".

thank you for the comments.

willowfox

Inactive
Reaction score
how should i behave for G not to interfere with the situation between me and j and leave us alone?

and the answer was

34.1,4 > 46 Suggests don't do anything physically, like get in an argument or fight, just carry on quietly and be patient, so when she talks about your bf be busy and find something else to do, sounds like she is trying to make you jealous so don't fall into the trap.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).