...life can be translucent

Menu

New member - Job question: 14 (3,6) = 11

arli

visitor
Reaction score
Hello to all:)
I am new here and since now I only read your writings and stuff around web site.
My motherlanguage is Serbian, so plaese excuse me for style and gramatical erors.

I am fascinated with I ching, but now, few years of practicing it, I understand that there is a lot of hiden meanings in hexagrams. So I tryed to find group or community where the people are exchanging thoughts and expiriences, and I was very happy to find this place.

My question(s) are about job. I am negotiating about one month for new job in an foreign company, here in Serbia, and they, from the very first contact (CV and cover letter), have claimed that I am among the first and best candidates.
Due to political situation here the whole thing was prolonged, I was anxious and had many times consult The Book... You know, probably everybody is doing the same...

Well, yesterday I finally had The Interview with their HR manager and General manager.

Before I went, I asked next questions :

1. What can I expect from this job> 42 (5) - 27

2. Are they (the people I have had spoke with) serious in intention to hire me (as they claimed) or they are just kindly - 14(3,6) = 11

3. What was the real reason for prolonging thw whole thing and how it affect me?
33 (2,3,4) = 59

So, I concluded that things should be OK..

The interview went excelent, they were very satisfied with my presentation...But, they told me that I should begin working not before 15. April, probably 1. May and that they will inform me, 7 days before start. They just want to wait for political situation to calm down.

I am a little bit confused now. I would like to try not to ask The Book every day about the same thing, and rather better understand the answers I mentioned.

I would like to hear your opinions about these answers to.

Thanks a lot:)

arli

visitor
Reaction score
I don`t want to force my question, but, please, if anybody can help I would appriciate it.

I know that hexagrams where everything seem to be "fine" always have hidden information about some obstacles.

But, I am just too subjective right now and too suggestive, and can`t interpret it corectly.

Thanks again...for any answer:)

bricogirl

visitor
Reaction score
Hi Arli,
I'm an I Ching beginner so I'm sure someone more experienced will help you out here. I find this forum to be full of generous people. Just a few thoughts I had:
Your readings seem to be overall very favorable. Seems to me like you'll get the job and be quite successful at it. Your last reading (33 to 59) seems to me to be suggesting a course of action for you rather than a direct answer your question. The 33 could be suggesting that you retreat from fretting over the situation as the obstacles will fall away (59). I mention this because I recently asked a series of career questions and I think I asked too much. I think I was fretting when all I needed to do was wait and let things resolve themselves. Also (and keep in mind I am a beginner and you know much better than I) I have noticed that frequently the Yi is giving me much more information than I specifically asked for.
Kind Regards,
Kim

arli

visitor
Reaction score
Hi Arli,
Your last reading (33 to 59) seems to me to be suggesting a course of action for you rather than a direct answer your question. The 33 could be suggesting that you retreat from fretting over the situation as the obstacles will fall away (59). I mention this because I recently asked a series of career questions and I think I asked too much. I think I was fretting when all I needed to do was wait and let things resolve themselves. Also (and keep in mind I am a beginner and you know much better than I) I have noticed that frequently the Yi is giving me much more information than I specifically asked for.
Kind Regards,
Kim

Kim (bricogirl), thank you very much...:)

The 33 - 59 combination was exactly confusing one. The first two answers were pretty clear, but when I sow the third - I was aghast:eek:

Your interpretation seems very logical to me, in fact it is excelent, but I just couldn`t think further of my wishes and aspirations. Probably I just should stop think about, and I am trying to do so.:rolleyes:

Btw, I find your way of interpreting hexagrams very good. Do not think that I am more expirienced than you are. I used to consult I Ching for about 5 years, but just last 6-8 months I decided to dig deeper and to discover the real I Ching meanings and techniques of reading.

And, yes, this place is really very, very positive and full of nice people.:)

willowfox

Inactive
Reaction score
1. What can I expect from this job> 42 (5) - 27 Basically you can expect to do well at this company as they will be very generous toward you.

2. Are they (the people I have had spoke with) serious in intention to hire me (as they claimed) or they are just kindly - 14(3,6) = 11 It suggests that they are indeed interested in hiring you.

3. What was the real reason for prolonging the whole thing and how it affect me?
33 (2,3,4) = 59 I believe they were telling the truth that they were afraid the situation in your country would seriously get out of control and they were ready to leave the country if it did. If the situation remains stable then you will have no problem, don't forget some foreign companies frighten easily.

arli

visitor
Reaction score
Thank you willowfox, for the interpretation and for the words of encouragment as well:)

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).