...life can be translucent

Menu

graduate school 11.2.6 > 22

hltin53

visitor
Reaction score
Hi I'm new posting here, but have read responses in the past and they seem to add a lot of insight. I'm totally stumped with this 11 --> 22.

I asked how to make the most of the graduate program that I've been enrolled in for 5 years. It wouldn't make sense to transfer now, but I seem to have hit a roadblock and don't seem to be moving forward with projects.

So, I asked what I should do within the program to accomplish my goals... does anyone have any insight on 11 --> 22? thanks.

willowfox

Inactive
Reaction score
Basically, this says that there is not much you can do about your situation, realize that you still have something important to contribute but you now need to look to the future and where you are going with your projects, if something is not right, check it before it gets bigger and out of hand. You will need to integrate with your fellows and not let your thoughts get out of hand. You are going through a period of stagnation in your studies and all you can do is to ride out the problem, resist at all costs trying to force your way ahead, the line advices moderation.
So, don't be alarmed, roadblocks are a way of life.

arli

visitor
Reaction score
I think that this combination of hexagrams are warning you that you should be more realistic and you probably should get rid of some illusions you have pictured in your head about your future.

It seems to me that some unrealistic expectations (from yourself), or some idealistic picture you have about how and what to study are preventing your progress.

Tony_L

visitor
Reaction score
I'm totally stumped with this 11 --> 22.
I asked how to make the most of the graduate program that I've been enrolled in for 5 years. It wouldn't make sense to transfer now, but I seem to have hit a roadblock and don't seem to be moving forward with projects. So, I asked what I should do within the program to accomplish my goals... does anyone have any insight on 11 --> 22? thanks.

What should you do within the program?
11.2.6 > 22, Peace > Adornment: Keep your cool and strut your stuff in an attractive manner.
11: Earth over Heaven. Inner creatvity, greatness, and initiative; outer receptivity, yielding, and smallness. You've been sidetracked by a lot of petty concerns. Take the lead and bring order to the minor details and routine circumstances. Get focused and avoid being bogged down in trivia or unimportant distractions.
11.2 There is a stream you must cross and someone or something far away that you must take into account.
11.6 The city walls fall into the moat. Don't use the army. Tend to your own affairs. Is something going on in your department of the school that is drawing your attention from where it belongs?
22: Present yourself and your work in an elegant manner. Karcher says, "make outward appearance reflect inner worth."
22 consists of Mountain over Fire. Maybe you need to clarify or illuminate (Fire) what is blocking your progress (Mountain). A mentor or faculty advisor (perhaps someone at a distance - 11.2) may be able to help you see what to do to be back on track.

Good luck in your studies.

Tony

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).