...life can be translucent

Menu

hello I need help with 2/3.6. changing to 35

megs

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
I wonder if anyone can shine some light onto this reading which to me seems contradictory. The question asked is " Should I consider going back to my old place of work?" line 3 suggests it would be a good idea so long as I was able to hide my light. Line 6 is suggesting some animosity. The end result if leading to 35 would suggest success whatever. I would really appreciate any help here . Thanks in advance.

bradford

(deceased)
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Something's wrong with the thread title
Did you mean 2.3,6>52 or 2.4,6>35?

willowfox

Inactive
Reaction score
Hex 2.3,6

Yes, it says consider the move but it also warns you not to get to big for your boots there, you would need to concentrate only on your work and not draw attention to yourself and neither get into any struggles with co workers or management, stick to what you are told to do and be cooperative.

megs

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Yes you are right it is 2.4,6> 35. sorry, very new to the site although been a fly on the wall for some time!

gene

visitor
Reaction score
megs

If line four is changing, the situation gets a little more serious, and it may not be your best bet. However, if you do renew ties there, make sure you stay out of any conflicts, stay in the background as much as possible, and be careful whose toes you step on. When you worked there before, were there conflicts? Just a question you might answer inwardly to yourself.

Gene

megs

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
megs

If line four is changing, the situation gets a little more serious, and it may not be your best bet. However, if you do renew ties there, make sure you stay out of any conflicts, stay in the background as much as possible, and be careful whose toes you step on. When you worked there before, were there conflicts? Just a question you might answer inwardly to yourself.

Gene

Thank you Gene for your response, how accurate! When I worked there before there was conflict with the organizer but I now realise it was probably because I was too immature and had just started out. many years on I think it is probably a good place for me to be in and I would value the organizer more (he was too involved/intense I thought at the time, now i see it more like he actually cared). The problem with me going back would be more to do with the other therapists (I am an acupuncturist ) as it has become a very competitive place to work and i would not want to tread on anyone elses toes. Not sure if could be there though and hide my light so well, (and would i want to) as just being there might upset other therapists!

gene

visitor
Reaction score
Well, I wish you the best no matter what choice you make, megs.

Gene

megs

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Thanks for everyone's input, much appreciated. i'll just have to chew it over, it may not be worthwhile to go back.
Megs

ben_s

visitor
Reaction score
Megs,

I agree with Willowfox's interpretation of 2.3 and 2.6. IF you can humbly do your part (2.3) and not get into any conflict (2.6), after a while your sun will rise (35). However, if your style is to be proud of what you do and not be the quiet little mouse in the corner, you can expect difficulties with the other people.

2.6 describes dragons fighting so hard they draw blood. One has yellow blood, the other has dark blue or black blood. From a TCM point of view this would be earth vs. water. Put together uncomfortably, you'd have damp cold, or spleen/stomach vs. kidneys/bladder. I think the Yi is warning that the business could not stomach your approach would spit you out, or else your hard work would get pissed away! The only way this environment could work for you is if you have your own niche that is 100% respected and honored by the other people, as their equal and peer.

megs

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Hi Ben

Thanks for your input. I think I am the sort of person who likes to just do the job and not cause a fuss so maybe it would work out. It is a bit cliquey there though and I don't know whether I would even be accepted by the others to even give me a good start.
You seem to know a lot about the jargon of TCM I take it you are in this field as well!

Many thanks again.I will look after my spleen!

megan

ben_s

visitor
Reaction score
Megan,

"You seem to know a lot about the jargon of TCM I take it you are in this field as well!"

I'm not in the field, but you're right that I have worked hard to learn about it.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).