...life can be translucent

Menu

Finding the reason

zeldiac

visitor
Reaction score
I am unfortunately a crime victim. The police identified I have a stalker but not his reasons for stalking me. He currently remains at large but under police investigation. He continues to harass me. The police believes the stalker is working on behalf of somebody else. But they don't yet know who or why. In other words, I have 2 stalkers. This double crime has stunned me, and I've no idea why it's happening to me. Nor has the police got any idea - yet.

I enquired of the oracle as to the reason I am being stalked.

26 with changing lines 1&3, with relating 4 came up.

I'm having difficulty getting my head around both changing lines. Any ideas from any of you experienced people would be most gratefully considered.

kevin

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Dear Zeldiac

How horrible and scary this must be.

I work in psychiatry? One of the first things one learns is that people's motivations are not what one might consider as normal, or rationally purposeful.

In other words this, most probably, is not to do with who you are. There are many people wandering our streets who have different mental states? but for chance they can fix on someone, encompass them in a delusional system and then behave as if there was some great purpose to their actions? when there is none.

Do not let this disempower you. Do not accept this as the result of the who you are. It most likely is the result of their pathology alone. In my profession I have been subject to this and more many times.

So to your reading?

Another post follows...

--Warmly

--Kevin

kevin

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Continued?

Your reading is both poignant and very sensible indeed.

It does not answer your question at all.

It answers the key issue of how to move through this time well ? or how to be effective here. The Yi is prone to these sorts of non sequeters I am afraid.

However the response is not at all obvious unless one turns it until, like a crystal, it catches the light, just so.

Relating Hexagram: 4, Enveloping? You feel very vulnerable? like a child in a world you do not comprehend and over which you feel have little control.

Primary Hexagram?Great being? OK, it is the last thing you feel right now. It is an instruction. Be strong, be empowered? this is the way to deal with this time.

Nuclear Hexagram: The energy driving this situation. 54 Marrying Maiden? You are like a maiden going to an arranged marriage? you feel you have little control over the situation? however it also carries the promise that the time will turn and things will come out to put you in a strong and advantageous position.

Inner Change Operator: 36 Brightness hiding? You feel threatened and in danger? keep yourself together and focussed here? Don?t rage within yourself emotionally, nor drive yourself crazy with questions? be tight and small? focussed and still.

Outer Change Operator: 56 Sung / Arguing. Actively contend against this. You involved the Police. Good. Now keep on the phone to them and keep driving them by questions of what they have achieved. I would suggest, also, that you ask them to review your safety and the risks involved and ask them to give you , in writing, what measures they have put in place. ?Safety? and ?risk? are two key words in their model, use them, and do get it in writing!. I work with the police a lot? having it in writing pushes your case to a very high level and ensures maximum response? Believe me.

So to those changing lines:

They make most sense when viewed as voices talking of the change at the different levels of events. Eg forget Steps of Change etc? Does not work here.

Line 1 ? New events pushing into your time/life. ?Hungry Souls and Angry Ghosts? end this Situation?. These are the people involved. They are hungry souls and angry ghosts? eg They are not responding to the ?who you are? they are merely predators. End the situation? take the action advised above. Do not be inactive.

Line 3 ? This is about the the things you bring into play. The place where you bring about change. ?Great Accumulates. Fine Horses in pursuit? Hardship is advantageous. Advantageous to have a direction in which to go.?

This indicates that you must use your allies... the fine horses, the Police and any others to hand? perhaps friends who can accompany you?. The hardship of setting all of this in place is ?advantageous.? Having a direction I which to go means? ?Do it!?

Embedded in all of this is the message that you will come out of this stronger and clearer. As someone more able to bring about action against those who would harm you. Is that a lesson you need to learn in life?

I do hope this helps and I will answer any questions you have about what I have said.

Warmly

To one who will learn greater strength from adversity.

Be safe.

--Kevin

zeldiac

visitor
Reaction score
Dear Kevin

You've given me much to think about in your response. As well as a clearer picture of my situation. I can confirm that I am already wisely using my allies. It is inappropriate here to specify exactly the nature of my allies - suffice it to say I'm moving in very high circles on this one. Because my safety has been seriously jeopardised and placed at risk. Not only by the nature of the crime, but also by the disinterest (originally) of the police.

Being a stalking victim has been devastating for me, and my friends and family. I live in fear every day, but yet I am strong enough to live my life as enjoyably as possible. I have taken much comfort from your interpretation of Line 1. Predators and angry ghosts makes plenty of sense to me. Some vile stalking tactics have affected me, and my reputation could have been maligned more seriously than it has already been by the stalker. I say (with modesty) that I am a well liked person, with long standing friendships and a happy disposition. I cannot easily contemplate having serious enemies, although life has thrown up some particularly nasty surprises in recent years.

Again, I thank you most sincerely for your kind interpretation and help with my reading. I am very much a novice on this subject, and am trying to learn gradually rather than running at the subject head first.

Best regards
Zelda

kevin

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Dear Zelda

Your welcome.

I missed something from the reading.

Inner change opperator. 'Hide you light' eg - Don't expose yourself to them. This is additional to what I said above.

I guess you knew that... but it completes the picture that the yi gave you.

Getting to know the Yi takes a little time. You are wise to go slowly.

I can only begin to imagine how ugly and scary this must be. So glad you have friends family and allies.

All the best.

--Kevin

stuart

visitor
Reaction score
Line 1 of 26 looks like a warning to be careful to avoid harm.Line 3 caution must be exercised at all times as the threat is somewhat diminshed, but is still there in the background.Ever thought about self defence classes.Teach you the basics to give you some confidence.Or can you enlist the help of a friend.Have you a vehicle-can you use taxis-sometimes cars are refered to as horses.Are the police puting a watch on your property.I think if you are cautious you will be safe;but perhaps you will now allways be watchful even when the trouble diminishes -line 3 .

R

rosada

You might want to consider if your headboard faces in a poitive direction for you feng shui wise.

W

waveringdragon

Each line and hexagram has different meanings which are applicable within the context of each other. Hexagram 4, immaturity/inexperience, very often says to us that we are taking the wrong approach, going too far, asking the wrong question or asking too many questions.
26 speaks to us of restraint but also of holding, holding together, with something or someone.
26.1 speaks of making too vigorous an advance of attempting too much. 26.1 alone leads us to 18.
18 speaks of something that has been neglected. It also speaks of care, in taking our time and giving careful consideration to our course of action.
26.3 speaks of holding with someone. I would venture to suggest that this someone is our inner sage, our wise self who is careful and conscientious. 26.3 also speaks of being on guard, I likewise would think in terms of our lesser self who is inclined to be careless and over aggressive. Our lesser self is inclined to jump to conclusions, to attempt too much. 26.3 alone would lead us to 41.
41, decrease, speaks to us of simplicity and sincerity.
Overall what I see the yi as saying to us in this reading is that we need to take a new approach to the situation or if we are to follow this particular approach to the situation then we need to do it in a simpler fashion. The question you asked was a big question, maybe there are simpler questions, maybe by taking a step by step approach to the situation you will learn more and understand better. Likewise in accord with the sincerity implied in 41 and the wise self evoked in 26.3 it is important that we understand each respose before we progress to the next question.
I have had stalkers myself. No words can describe how upsetting and disturbing it feels. What I found was that it did'nt help me any to understand the motivations of these people. What did help was an understanding of what I was doing to provoke such a reaction in others. You may feel that you will have to make sacrifices. With hindsight all the things I had to give up were hindrances to my inner development. The stalkers were actually a blessing in disguise.

zeldiac

visitor
Reaction score
Dear Kevin, Rosada, Stuart and Waveringdragon

Thank you all for your valuable comments and input. Your combined opinions are very helpful to me. Feng Shui: yes my headboard is in the best position: Self Defence: yes, I practice Tai Chi which as you probably know teaches some defence tactics: Watchful: you bet I am. But being watchful has not helped me or the police to nail the guy(s) that have been watching me... yet.

Your joint input has thrown up some other valid points for me to also consider. Especially referring to horses / cars, reactions possibly provoked in another person(s), and having to make sacrifices. All of those things mean something to me in the context of the crime affecting me. One nasty sacrifice that affected me was the stalker(s) managing to infiltrate my finances in a small way. But small or not, it had a big affect on my life because the financial implications involved a large organisation as well as me. I then had to diversify to get an important ally to help me sort out the mess. The mess that I had not made in the first place... This has been the nature of the crime. Lots of inconvenience, unexpected happenings and cruel tactics.

My sincere thanks to everyone who has or who might reply to my original posting. You are giving me lots of confidence to press on with getting a full resolution. My goals are to keep safe, to get my allies to help me uncover the motive of my stalker(s), to get him or them to stop harassing me, and to take legal redress where appropriate. I simply want to get my 'normal' life back :)

Zelda

W

waveringdragon

People react to us, behave towards us, according to the way that we are. The yi informs us of this time and again. From experience, over time, I have found it to be very true. It's not exactly an eternal law but it is close to one.

Whenever we receive a negative or extreme reaction from others it is always worthwhile examining our own behaviour and the inner attitudes that drive that behaviour. Again something the yi suggests repetitively.

Long term we will always end up in a better place by correcting our own defects that are the root cause of these reactions from others than we will by attempting to gain insight into the inner motivations of others. To a certain extent that last statement is axiomatic. By correcting ourselves we better ourselves thus evoking both a better response from others and a better enviroment about ourselves. By attempting to gain non consensual insight into others we at best delude or confuse ourselves, at worst we feed our inner insecurities.

There is a reason for this.

The yi is created in such a way so as to confuse and prevent such non consensual invasiveness into the inner motions of others.

How?

The yi is created in such a way that it cannot be properly understood from within the viewpoint of ego/self interest. In this way it never, in even the smallest possible way, empowers evil which is rooted in ego/self interest.
Again these are things the yi points out to us on a number of occassions.

void

visitor
Reaction score
No one truly knows why anything happens, only God knows (if you believe in God) For you to sit there and inform Zelda that she is infact responsible for being stalked gets my goat to say the least. Lets see now who else can you advise to change their attitude ? Abused children, rape victims ?? All down to how they reacted to their assailant huh !! C'mon your point holds sometimes in some circumstances, in maybe most normal everyday circumstances - othertimes as they say '****' happens' and no amount of self righteous sermonising will change that.

It seems just crazy to me that someone posts regarding a stalker and someone thinks fit to tell them to 'correct' their attitude. Reading too much Carol Anthony I'd say.

B

bruce

Hi Zeldiac,

I've withheld weighing in on this until now.

Have to agree with Void here, Wavering. Seems like a peculiar position to take toward someone being stalked or threatened by an outside force.

I see the reading a bit differently than what's been voiced here thus far. I see the answer as applicable directly to the question asked: What is the reason that I am being stalked? This is one where Wilhelm speaks directly to the question. "A man wishes to make vigorous advance, but circumstances present an obstacle. He sees himself held back firmly. If he should attempt to force an advance, it would lead him into misfortune." So then, the reason is that this stalker wants to know you, but his circumstances holds him back. So rather than approach you in the open, he feels he can only approach in secret, or through someone else - typical stalker profile. This leads to misfortune. Line 3 is sage advise for the one being stalked - defend yourself with whatever means possible. The best defense is awareness of your surroundings and circumstances. Not to say live in paranoia, but to be well prepared, armed, as it were. No question to me what being armed means, but how is a matter of personal choice. That seems pretty simple and directly related to the question.

As for 4, again relating directly to the question, (he stalks you because) the stalker is a fool. Plain and simple. Relating then to you, the victim, 4 is not knowing, which until he is identified and caught, you won't.

This is one big bull that needs a good taming. I hope for your sake he is apprehended soon, and punished appropriately.

void

visitor
Reaction score
Yes I think Bruce is on the right track in assuming the Yi has answered the question Zelda asked.

Line 3 clearly echos what the police have said that one person is working on behalf of another, maybe one egging the other on. From Zeldas perspective line one may be seen as favourable in that it seems pretty unfavourable for the stalkers - who of course must be fools (4)and invite danger if they continue, ie prosecution. I hope these people are soon stopped as it must be a horrible situation to be in.

R

rosada

Thought the advice Angelika Hoefler offers in "I Ching - New Systems, Meathods and Revelations" was applicable:

Hexagram 26:
You observe and analyse calmly, keep secrets to yourself and walk a straight path. But precisely this is what makes the people around you nervous and lets them react suspiciously towards you...
You have the knowledge and the means of realizing a project that will be beneficial to the community. However, things are not moving ahead at the time because third parties are trying to see their personal interests realized. You will recognize these people and their intentions, however and react sovereignly...
You hold all of the reins in your hands when you appear calm and serene. People expect you to explode and are in no way prepared for a totallly opposite reaction.
---

Thoughts on Wavering's suggestion that the I Ching is giving insight into how Zelda may change her own perspective...Actually, this is not such a bad idea. To say that Zelda needs to "correct' her attitude, to imply that she is somehow at fault for having a stalker, is of course not helpful, but perhaps the IC is telling her how she can look at the situation differently and from this new viewpoint find the peace of mind she's wanting. If that is the case, then I would say the IChing is reassuring her that while the situation is dangerous, the police know how to handle these things and if she follows their guidance she will be safe. Hexagram 4 could be saying that perhaps she has been nieve in the past - thinking if she were a decent human being the world would be decent back - and now these harsh experiences are causing her to feel she is hurt and a victim. As she learns more about The Stalking Game, perhaps she will come to be able torecognize how it is played and be able to cooly cope without being knocked off center.

The good news is that 26 - 4 does seem to reasure that this is an unusual "Learning Experience", and not something leading to The Abysmal or Darkening of the Light.

M

micheline

Void, I think if you look at Dragon's words in another perspective, it might not be so offensive.

TO my way of thinking, to say that one is responsible for what happens in one's life (everything) is not to imply that there is something "bad" or evil about the person, just that they are harboring a mind-set, belief, or inner attiude which is not yet whole.

FOr instance, a person who may be repeatedly rejected in love COULD reasonably assume that they are responsible for that..... NOT because they are bad or unlovable, but because they secretly harbor the idea that they are not lovable or worthy of being loved.(feeling unworthy of being loved can also make you act obnoxiously, but that isnt the point here!) Correct the inner belief and Life tends to follow suit...although it is not always an easy job.

Many times I have tried to get the yi to say someything about people whom i consider fools, or evil, or those to be avoided and unfailingly the Yi will never ever validate my claims about others! It is amazing and a friend recently said the same thing to me! One time I asked about a particularly horrid individual i had encountered and the yi said she was 14.6!! I was so furious!

but now I realize that any time we encounter bumps and obstacles OUT there, in the form of other people, it is an opportunity for us to grow, overcome,and transform our own inner workings. in that way those "bad guys" can be a 14.6 indeed

NOne of this to minimize the fear and difficulty of being stalked!! my deepest sympathy and good wishes to Zelda.

R

rosada

It used to be that when I was walking downtown I would inevitably be the one panhandlers spoke to. When I took airplane trips I was always pulled aside for a more through search. I asked a policeman friend of mine what I was doing that that caused beggers to think I was rich and flight attendants to think I might be a terrorist risk. He laughed and said it was quite the contrary, my whole demeaner is such that I'm spotted as an easy mark, one who would most likely fall for a panhandler's pitch or who wouldn't give an airline attendant any trouble and thus help them meet their pat down quota. He advised me to appearless friendly, to be more aware of looking purposeful when out in public, or as 26.3 says, "to have a goal to which to strive." Thus while the IC maybe giving clues how to take more responcibility for the results, the necessary adjustment may not be to be nicer, but on the opposite, to more focused on self and thus be less vulnerable.

Thinking more about 26 - 4 being strickly an answer to the question, "What is the reason I am being stalked?' 26 talks about acquainting oneself "with many sayings of antiquity." This suggests to me that this stalker probably fits the standard profile of a stalker, that is, that the reason Zelda has been chosen for his victim probably has a lot less to do with Zelda personally and more that she fits a certain sterio type. Perhaps 4 means that he has done this sort of thing before and may even have a record.

Some schools of feng shui suggest you put a statue of a guardian inside your house by the frount door. Like Fu dogs. Can't hurt.

I am visualizing you surrounded with love and light, Zelda.

B

bruce

Most every self defense school agrees with what you've said, Rosada, including firearms defense schools. The latter typically teaches three color codes, yellow, orange and red, each reflecting a condition of awareness. White isn't even mentioned because it is a state of complete oblivion to your environment. The way you walk back to your car in a dimly lit parking lot, for example, tells a perp everything he needs to know about whether you're an easy mark or not. Predictors almost always seek the weak and defenseless, the way a lion stalks the wounded gazelle. It's a law of predatory nature. Looking like a sucker for a handout or a more violent encounter is like painting a bull's eye on your back. Self defense begins with awareness, and the ability to think clearly under stress.

I think that's a pretty good image of line 3.

W

waveringdragon

The yi always confuses, misguides or redirects those who use the yi to attempt the non consensual penetration of the psyche of another.

kevin

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Wavering D

Does it really?

Not my experience at all...

My experience, of thirty years, is that if the querrant has a need to know they are told.

As for the Yi confusing and misguiding:
Respectfully - I have never heard anyone with substancial experience who would hold with such a perspective.
--K

kevin

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Wav. Dragon

Oh, BTW:

I am not jumping on to a bandwagon here.

I saw some of your truth in your earlier post... food for thought for me.

Dangerous ground though... Every victim will consider that they are the cause of their harm... Problem is that it invites the victim to consider themselves as the perpetrator to their own misery when they have been dreadfully asaulted by a perpetrator. Perhaps this is not the time to open up such possibilitiies?

Other posts here have had me considering many things too...
Bruce, nice one.

I might post again...

mischief.gif

--Kevin

stuart

visitor
Reaction score
I think the situation wavering dragon is refering to would be hex 5 line 3 which would be much more of a concerne to have as a line for stalking.hex 25 line 3 i would not want to go there.hex 62- 3 or 6 also look bad.HEX 26 -3 much more positive as it has more positive defence mentioned than those other lines,and it does not predict a dire outcome.

P

peace

Hi Void:

You mentioned Carol Anthony with a negative implication.
What has been your experience with her interpretations?
Do you believe they are inaccurate?
I use her alot because I like the psychological approach - although I do find they start to all sound the same - maybe because the message is...watch out for your ego and projections.

Thanks,
Rosalie

W

waveringdragon

I have yet to experience an example of anyone benefiting from the type of questioning Zeldiac employed. The bottom line is no one has been able to interpret the reading she received in a way that answers her question. The only way that we can determine if what we are doing is right is by examining the consequences of our actions. Take the last contribution that I made to this thread. The arrogance of it's tone produced no good response. There are laws of life that govern these matters.

It would be interesting if people were to approach the yi and query it in relation to that type of question.

B

bruce

Wavering,

Afraid I have no idea what you're talking about. Zeldia asked nothing about "non-consensual insight into others". She asked "why is this happening to me?"

Further, your comment: "no one has been able to interpret the reading she received in a way that answers her question" falls short of fact.

Thirdly, a term such as "always" has precious few applications to the Yi, unless the interpretations of Yi's meanings are rigid and small. Of course I agree, it better to seek the error in yourself first, but this, when stated as an immovable fact, often does not answer the question objectively. Often the blame or credit does not lie at all within ourselves, any more than a crime is necessarily instigated by the victim of the crime.

Now if you are speaking strictly in universal terms, as regard to karma and such, then it is safe to say that we draw circumstances into our lives based on fear, worry, doubt, hope, belief, etc. But pointing this out to someone who is already in dire distress of victimization is rarely helpful to that person. It will usually only add to their misguided self-doubt and guilt over the matter. The best study I know of on this is the Book of Job.

zeldiac

visitor
Reaction score
I posted about my reading because I couldn't work it out. I have been surprised and touched by the amount of responses so far generated. My continued thanks to you for your input - even those harsh opinions implying I deserve to be a crime victim! Which I plainly do not deserve. Nobody in my position deserves it.

Bruce, your posting has got me thinking. You interpret that the stalker cannot approach me in the open. This has reminded me of an instance I had forgotten. To do with a business contract I took on a couple of years ago. The client took a peculiar interest in me soon after I started on his contract. Nothing boy-meets-girl but a bit of an obsession when I look back. Obviously I terminated the contract quite soon after taking it on because of his behaviour.

The police (and other relevant parties) hold lists of all the people I know including my business contacts. It might be worth my while pointing him out again? Maybe.

I think the hexagrams and changing lines are not dire warnings, but rather, have answered my question. I don't think the question I asked of finding a reason was too large to ask. It is a clear and straight forward question.

My disposition is to be calm in difficult situations, I am a good facilitator. I keep a cool head in stressful situations. This stalking crime has knocked me off balance and is very scary on a daily basis. But I will get to the bottom of it - and hopefully not too long before I do.

Once again, thanks to you all this far. The prospect of being sent warm thoughts of protection from some of you is also very helpful.

Best wishes
Zelda

B

bruce

Zelda, if your intuition leads you to bring his name up again to the authorities, I'd definitely follow it.

Best wishes to you in this.

R

rosada

Hexagram 4 discribes a Fool who hasn't learned and who repeats past actions. Certainly that could be indicating someone who was bothering you in the past. Even if it turns out this particular person is not the stalker, it might be useful to review what the circumstances were then in the first incident and see if there is some theme repeating itself now.

The homeopathic Bachflower Remedies are usually promoted for balancing emotional states. However, many who take them swear they cause problems to disappear entirely. Perhaps because then we are no longer vibrating on the same emotional wavelength as the one where the problem manefested. Kinda like changing your inner radio dial to tune in a different signal. Anyway, you may find that taking these drops can be useful.

R

rosada

Hexagram 4 discribes a Fool who hasn't learned and who repeats past actions. Certainly that could be indicating someone who was bothering you in the past. Even if it turns out this particular person is not the stalker, it might be useful to review what the circumstances were then in the first incident and see if there is some theme repeating itself now.

The homeopathic Bachflower Remedies are usually promoted for balancing emotional states. However, many who take them swear they cause problems to disappear entirely. Perhaps because then we are no longer vibrating on the same emotional wavelength as the one where the problem manefested. Kinda like changing your inner radio dial to tune in a different signal. Anyway, you may find that taking these drops can be useful.

zeldiac

visitor
Reaction score
Bach flower remedies are great - I believe in the rescue remedy as a good standby :)
Zelda

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).