...life can be translucent

Menu

29.4 > 47

steve

visitor
Reaction score
Decided to ask because of her past patterns
Does she still love me
Like i said i care, but i am making plans with someone else also, you would be crazy to give your heart to someone like her
I just have had these feelings where i think of her allot latley
I recieved 29.4 > 47, it quite a deep line the more i look at it
To me that seems like someone looking for help
Is it possible she would like to make contact but has no idea what reception she may get, possibly because of her own guilt
Like i am pretty sure i would be calm if she did

Steve

Last edited:

steve

visitor
Reaction score
This problem has been driving me crazy on and off now
I just asked what can "I" do about this whole situation meaning for myself
The thing is i have allot positive happening but i think of her its sad and negative
Recieved 18.5 > 57
I'm getting there with this i think

I then asked finally what is the reality of this situation
44.1.3.6 > 47

Steve

Last edited:

willowfox

Inactive
Reaction score
18.5 > 57

It suggests that it is time to move forward with your life, the past is still bugging you but it is you that needs to change and you will most likely need help and support to do this, you need to talk with someone very close to you.

Hex 57 says you have a new goal in life, your new girlfriend, so fix your mind on her.

willowfox

Inactive
Reaction score
I then asked finally what is the reality of this situation
44.1.3.6 > 47

You are thinking too much about her and this needs to stop otherwise you are going to have problems, you want to do something but you cannot and this is causing you to be all over the place mentally, so what you need is a clear understanding of the situation and in that way you will avoid making any stupid mistakes, line 6 says to back off and leave this issue well alone.

Hex 47 says don't let this story get to you, don't get so emotionally entangled as there is nothing you can do about it anyway.

ben_s

visitor
Reaction score
Hi Steve,

I can sympathize with the pain of an ended relationship - and all the uncertainty afterwards.

29.4 It's not possible to do everything. But there is a small, simple, right thing that could be done.
47 Depleted. Exhausted. Nothing left. "Therefore in times of adversity it is important to be strong within and sparing of words."
If this reading is about her circumstance, not you:
Does she love you? There's some small simple way she could still be kind to you. But even that opportunity is running out for her.

What can you do for you?
18 "Work to correct what had been left to decay."
18.5 "An individual is confronted with corruption originating from neglect in former times. He lacks the power to ward it off alone, but with able helpers he can at least bring about a thorough reform, if he cannot create a new beginning, and this also is praiseworthy." No need to say anything more about that obvious reading.
57 The gentle wind or the growth of new plants. "In human life it is penetrating clarity of judgment that thwarts all dark hidden motives."
Get wise help to sort out your thoughts and feelings. Clear out the debris. Reconnect with spiritual and psychological truth. Make a fresh start.

The situation?
44.1 Put on the parking brake before the car escapes. Tie up the pig while it's still small, before it grows up and goes on the rampage.
44.3 The situation is difficult. There's a real risk of pain and suffering. Walk very, very carefully.
44.6 Withdraw. If you hang around you'll just get attacked.
47 Give up now. "When one has something to say, it is not believed."

I hate to be the bearer of bad news. But I don't see any way to take these readings other than a clear message to make a clean break, don't attempt further communication, don't accept invitations from the ex. Get help from wise people who can help you heal your own emotional wounds. Then move on. That's really what I see the oracle telling you, over and over. I totally agree with what Willowfox wrote also.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).