...life can be translucent

Menu

hex 16 changing lines 4&6 >> makes hex 23

signs

visitor
Reaction score
(my english is sufficient though it might be that I express certain things slightly different..)
I use the I Ching since a long long time and it's my favorite oracle and in that way a beloved guide. I also know it would take me another few lives to fully understand...

But I would love some insight from others just to expand my vision. The question I asked was: What result does the I ching predict me incase I would start a farm. The outcome hex 16 wherein line 4&6 are changing lines.

J

jesed

Hi signs

Just in case the comment could be useful

"Beware of blinded enthusiasm", think twice.. see if you are building a castle in the air

Best wishes

willowfox

Inactive
Reaction score
hex 16 changing lines 4&6 >> makes hex 23

The answer says that you can indeed start a a farm, many people will probably be quite willing to help you out at the start but then it warns you to see the real facts of the situation, starting a project is easy but trying to maintain it is difficult and therefore will lead only to failure if you pursue this goal.

signs

visitor
Reaction score
Thanks bought jesed and Willowfox.

In other words it is better to change plans..?!

J

jesed

About my comment... not necesarly.. just to be realistic. If being realistic, your conclusion is to changes plans, ok... if being realistic, your conclusion is to go ahead, ok.

Best

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).