...life can be translucent

Menu

44.3-6 How my daughter feels?

philish

visitor
Reaction score
As some of you know from my previous posts, my daughter is on the autism spectrum (but very high functioning), and her father and I are separated. Outwardly she seems to be doing very well, with no teary scenes, etc. And her dad and I keep a positive atmosphere when we're together. Knowing that my girl has difficulty expressing her thoughts in speech, tonight I asked the Yi what my daughter's feelings are about her dad and I having separate homes, and got the answer:

44.3-6

Could this mean that she wants to talk about it, but is intimidated (by me?) or doesn't know what to say?

willowfox

Inactive
Reaction score
what my daughter's feelings are about her dad and I having separate homes?

44.3-6

It suggests that she has inner feelings about the situation but finds it impossible to communicate them because of her condition, so inwardly she is probably feeling frustrated and unhappy that she can't put thoughts into words, anyway she probably doesn't fully understand all the things that are going on concerning your separation.

Hex 6 is about conflict, and this suggests that she is undergoing an internal struggle to figure out what is happening in her world as regards you and her father.

philish

visitor
Reaction score
Thank you, willowfox. That's pretty much my take on this reading, and I think her father and I are at a point where this summer we can begin talking with her about the separation (which is becoming permanent).

It will help if I'm more available to her, as school will be done this week and I won't have to tell her "Not now, mommy's grading..."

rosada

visitor
Reaction score
There is a children's picture book out, "How I Survived My parents Big Scary Divorce," that hits on all the major issues and comes to the conclusion that it is not the child's job to keep the parents together and it is not their fault when parents divorce. Written for elementary school age kids it may at first strike you as too simplistic, but even so, it's a great conversation starter.
Best wishes,
Rosada

Trojina

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Actually i very much associate 44.6 with not being that bothered, feeling aloof and distanced from the whole thing which can make one seem cold to others, but thats how it is. Your're just not that hung up on them anymore, where maybe once you were. So maybe she sees the whole thing as you and her dads problem, she has her own inner resources possibly (hex 48).

cesca

visitor
Reaction score
Actually i very much associate 44.6 with not being that bothered, feeling aloof and distanced from the whole thing which can make one seem cold to others, but thats how it is. Your're just not that hung up on them anymore, where maybe once you were. So maybe she sees the whole thing as you and her dads problem, she has her own inner resources possibly (hex 48).

yeah, that's my take on it too.

philish

visitor
Reaction score
Hey, thanks for the new interps!

I think at some level she's processing a conflict, but she's usually a very cheerful person (just not very in tune with others' feelings). If she's thinking about this change in her life, it may not be at the forefront of her thoughts, but it's getting noticed somewhere in her brain.

It's easy to project my own concerns onto her, which is why I asked.

What is hex48 in relation to 44?

Trojina

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Sorry 47 is relating hexagram here not 48, well it is as far as i can see, i seem to be hexagram dyslexic at the moment

Last edited:

philish

visitor
Reaction score
Merc Retro? Or just a reflection of the reading? hee hee...

willowfox

Inactive
Reaction score
Did you mean hex 44.3 changing to hex 6?

Or did you mean hex 44, lines 3 and 6?

philish

visitor
Reaction score
Sorry! 44.3 changing to 6.

I use commas between multiple changing lines and an arrow or a dash to indicate second hex.

Trojina

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
:rolleyes: forget what i said about 44.6 then...and by 44.6 i mean hex 44 line 6 moving

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).