...life can be translucent

Menu

20.1 > 42

steve

visitor
Reaction score
Is there anything my ex wants from me
I sought of took this as not really, although with this situation i can never read clearly
just worried about her in general, can sought of feel something like not the best
hard to explain

Thanks
Steve

rosada

visitor
Reaction score
Hexagram 20 is View, meaning having a large understanding of the situation. 20.1 is the first line of the hexagram suggests to me your vague feelings of something more being wanted from you, and you not seeing what that might be. 42. Increase, counsels that we should only respond to what we want more of. Thus, I feel you are being encouraged not to respond to these vague feelings, but to require the universe give you clearer signals if your help is truly required. Perhaps the ex is needing something, certainly if you were in tune when you were together it would make sense that you would continue to be aware of her moods, but now that you are apart you are trying to reprogram your unconscious NOT to respond, NOT to tell you every time the other person is having a bad hair day. So yes, the ex may be wanting something and you are picking up on that vibe, but you can still decide if it is in your best interest to respond.

steve

visitor
Reaction score
Thx makes sense, I am a fairly intutive person in general anyway I think allot of people who use the iching can be
So i guess like you say when you have been close, that you can pick up on things, perhaps she is picking up that I am getting on with things also and making progress in life in general for instance some very exciting things are happening with my business
I have a feeling that i will hear from her at some stage and that is what i should be prepared for (if it happens)
I can relate to to what your seeing, Its so strange thats anytime i do a reading on this subject its like walking via a dark tunnel
Will be interested in what willowfox says also , she tends to be generally in tune herself with this paticular situation
I am stronger with her now if she was to make contact but still the warning could be be careful as you have only just got over this and believe me i was drinking heavily and taking anti-deppressants no sleep and eating very little all because of worrying of what she was doing to herself
So i think the winds of change have arrived finally and for me things are only going to get better and maybe for her she might be realising some things
I had some very interesting readings for instance, I also asked last night if she wants me back and recieved 58 which i was really surprised

Anyway i feel thats pretty accurate, assessment on that reading

cheers
Steve

willowfox

Inactive
Reaction score
Line 20.1 suggests this is primarily about how her problems are affecting your lifestyle as you are not really aware of what she is up to and therefore you are worrying over possibilities and not facts. So, what could she possibly want from you, nothing.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).