...life can be translucent

Menu

Lion paws

fatequeen

visitor
Reaction score
So I almost met him last night.. but...

Him: If we both have time and you don't mind me in migrant farm worker mode. Scruffy. Going to be in Sudbury at 7, God willing. Talking about some business for a little while, then have to hightail back to check on dog. In btwixt is a possibility depending on where you are.

Sounds pretty harried and uncertain. I'll pass.

Well, we wouldn't want to stress you out.

I meant too harried for YOU given what you already have scheduled. But come to think of it... maybe I'll get a massage after I go rollerblading tonight.

Pity. My strong suit. :)

Yeah... you probably have those giant soft Leo lion paws, huh? Puuuuurrrrrr ;) Well.. maybe we can shoot for another time. Do you rollerblade BTW?
He hasn't responded. I'm guessing he mistook my "lion" comment and thinks I was being sarcastic... but I wasn't. What would you have thought?

I asked the Ching what he thinks of it: 38:4,6 - 19

Tohpol

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
So I almost met him last night.. but...

Just a thought here...But I'm not sure I'd like my personal messages plastered over a forum in such detail. Dunno...Seems a bit off.

Topal

fatequeen

visitor
Reaction score
Just a thought here...But I'm not sure I'd like my personal messages plastered over a forum in such detail. Dunno...Seems a bit off.

I guess I felt raw context was best to explain the dynamics. I particularly did not mean to leave the name of the town in there though. :roll eyes:

Last edited:

Trojina

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
I think she was asking the YI what he, the guy, was thinking about what she wrote.
- detail police deputy

I know Listener I was making a joke . Good work though, I may recruit you as my deputy ;)

Trojina

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Why am i making a joke here. Well Fatequeen so far we're on to thread 5 of what someone you never met thinks....okay...but you never seem to respond to anyones interpretations anyway, nor give any of yoour own, just keep reporting verbatim the contents of this guys emails. If he discovers you are interested in the Yi and he had a look here he may not be too pleased and you've got no cover :eek: Whats the use of a fake name when you report a conversation verbatim, lol...maybe he wouldn't mind...but anyway how much is all this connected with the Yi in your mind ?

Be good to hear what you think about some of the readings you're getting. At the moment cos you ignore readings you do get and make no comment yourself it seem like your postings are just about him,nothing to do with the Yi or shared readings .

fatequeen

visitor
Reaction score
Sorry.... I am a little anxious about the situation. I have been reading and heeding advice/interpretations closely though even though I don't always comment. There have been quite a few twists and turns in the situation and I'm not quite sure what to make of it or what to do about it.

Last edited:

toganm

visitor
Reaction score
I asked the Ching what he thinks of it: 38:4,6 - 19

I do not think Yi is giving the answer to your question directly but in fact Yi is telling you what to do. You are encountering opposition (38) and Yi suggests to have look at your approach (19).

Hope this helps
Togan

Trojina

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
I'm sorry too if i sounded snappy :)

Perhaps if you slow down a bit and dwell on the readings a little it might help with the anxiety. Easier said than done i know .

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).