...life can be translucent

Menu

this is giving me a headache... please help... :)

manci

visitor
Reaction score
Recently I felt that my job isn't as challenging for me, I felt bored and that I am wasting time, I realized that I didn't want to stay there anymore. I want more from life, a workplace where I can grow and so I was considering to make changes. I don't have a plan yet what exactly I want to do, and I don't don't know what steps to take next. I have many ideas but I can't decide for one because I don't know if it would be the right thing for me. I know that I have to look inside me and the answer will be there. I am just too confused at the moment.:duh:

I asked the Yi, Please give me advice how I can I see more clear, so I will know what to do.( What should I do? should I change my job?) I got 38 1.5. 6
I believe it says not to force anything, I will know soon what I want to do and things will work themselves out. I thought it means I shouldn't do anything stay where I am and this got me to my second question:
Is it beneficial for me to stay with the company for now?
59 1.3.4.6. 43
There are too many changing lines and I don't know how to interpret 59. Some books say Reuniting and some say Dispersion. I don't know what to make of it. Also it ends in 43 which is parting.
Can someone please help to interpret them? I appreciate all your help!

Manci

wbh4305

visitor
Reaction score
Hi,

I may help you, but my method of reading requires the exact date of the coins tossed.

Carl

manci

visitor
Reaction score
Thank you wbh4305,
I did my second reading on June 13th (hex 59). I forgot to write down the date of my first reading (Hex 38), but I believe it was on June 12th.

wbh4305

visitor
Reaction score
Hi Manci,

I read your hexagram, and here is what I got. Feed me back so I can make some adjustments if needed.

I only read your 2nd question...

===============
It seems to me, that someone, a father-like figure to you had gone or will be leaving soon (some romance might be invloved, but I am not very sure), and no longer is able to help you. There are some people talking about you which made you not happy, this probably started less than 2 months ago. Your friends who used to help you are no longer there for you. A boring job, seemed to me, is not the reason you want to quit. It will get better at the end of this month. However, given the overall situation, I suggest you start to find a new job, without quitting the current one, of course ;)

By the way, are you at a manager position with some people working for you?

Thanks,

manci

visitor
Reaction score
Hi wbh4305,
Thank you very much for taking the time to help me. Your interpretation is very accurate, I am amazed.
Well, I had moved away from my country years ago because I got married and moved to his country. I left all my friends and family behind, which was very hard, and since I haven't found really good friends. I am not in management position, but you were right when you said that people talked about me. My new manager was trying to make me look bad, that I am not doing anything and that was hurtful, because it is not true, I work very hard and she knows that too but maybe she felt the competition... Few days ago we talked it out and now she is very nice to me, so we will see.
Before that incident happened I was thinking already to change jobs, do something more useful with my skills.
You said regardless I should look for a new job. Does it come from the Yi or You?
Thank you again. :bows:

If anyone else has something to add I would be very grateful. Did I interpret hex 38 right?

Manci

wbh4305

visitor
Reaction score
Hi Manci,

I read everything out of the hexagram, I recommended you start to think about a new job, because I saw all the positive forces are now hidden or being bummed out, and the negative forces are very strong at that moment. In general, the corresponding dates of the hexagram predictions maybe either short term (minutes/days), mid-term (months), or long term (years). Since I believe what's happening with your job could be a mid-term case, and I see the next few months of your job will not be that satisfying, and as a result I recommended you start to find a new one.

If this is only a short term thing, and if the bad thing is over around the end of this month, you may not need to change your job, but be aware of mid-August or-so and Sept.

Last edited:

manci

visitor
Reaction score
Thank you again wbh4305, I appreciate all your help! I will update you soon.
Manci

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).