...life can be translucent

Menu

Full moon reading: 28

philish

visitor
Reaction score
The full moon is around the corner, and as full moons are to birth something that was created in the new moon phase, I asked the Yi, "What gift should I expect this full moon?"

Got hex 28, unchanging, coicidentally the exact degree of Gemini (sun) and Saggitarius (moon) this full moon will be in. :rofl: Right.

Guess I'll do a little digging to see what this degree is about. But I want to ask a follow-up question, too. If this was your casting, what question would you follow up with?

dobro p

visitor
Reaction score
The full moon is around the corner, and as full moons are to birth something that was created in the new moon phase, I asked the Yi, "What gift should I expect this full moon?"

Got hex 28, unchanging, coicidentally the exact degree of Gemini (sun) and Saggitarius (moon) this full moon will be in. :rofl: Right.

Guess I'll do a little digging to see what this degree is about. But I want to ask a follow-up question, too. If this was your casting, what question would you follow up with?

I don't think I'd ask a followup question, cuz I think the oracle's already given you the pattern your full moon experience is going to take: going beyond what's normal. So, be prepared for impulses that make you a little extreme, a little crazy. How do you plan to handle it when it happens? The Yi says it's really good to have a conscious direction to go in. Okay, so what's your conscious plan to handle the 'great exceeding' of this upcoming full moon?

philish

visitor
Reaction score
Showing no restraint ;), I went ahead and asked the Yi "How do I make use of 28?"

63. 2,6-->9
Pick one's battle's carefully. Better to be diplomatic, that go after a jerk and end up looking like a jerk yourself. But it's not necessary to go into hiding just to avoid conflict. (Seems that would be hex 36.)

Stay high minded. This won't last forever; you're half-way across already!

dobro p

visitor
Reaction score
Okay, fair enough, but IMHO it's a bit weird to ask the Yi for a hexagram to explain how to handle the hexagram it's just given you. See, that information is contained in the first hexagram.

It's like you say to God: "Please send me someone to love," and so this beautiful woman appears in your life and likes you and is obviously a possible relationship partner. And then you say to God: "Please send me someone to show me how to love the first woman you sent."

steve

visitor
Reaction score
28 un changing eh

Full moon , could be a blue moon

unlikley

lets face it

something is changing

classic snap

Steve

philish

visitor
Reaction score
Eh, well I'll cop to now-I-have-it-what-do-I-do-with-it confusion, with the Yi and life. Perhaps I the problem is that I asked too vague a question. Perhaps I AM just the sort of person who has to be taught what to do with what they are given. Even more so if it's a new experience.

signed,
Clueless ;-)

rosada

visitor
Reaction score
This Full Moon is particularly significant in that Pluto is also at 28 Sagittarius at this time. I would expect some long hidden truths to come to be recognized this week.

em ching

visitor
Reaction score
Hello, that's really interesting the reassertions of the number 28 - I love the coincidences. Fills me with light really - just thought I'd add a little positive word to these shared readings - am feeling much happier and self contained at the moment - maybe I'm absorbing the fullness of the moon - and hopefully, although I know inevitably there'll be down times - I will be able to remember that those feelings are transient and letting in the doom is a largely unneccessary waste of time (usually in my case although we can't help what we feel i guess...)

Anyway ride it all with faith, a cheerful heart and openness to one's neighbour if you can I reckon (today I was nervous about the day ahead and asked how should I behave at work without repelling people etc and got 1.2 The Creative to 13 Fellowship with men - which I took as approach people with confidence, acknowledge the importance of working together and accept your individuality and difference to others as not being neccessarily a bad thing (I also drew 38 unchanging when asking about my social skills which basically said the same thing - people are different but don't compromise/ sacrifice your individuality by trying to be like others or feeling inferior, because that doesn't contribute to society - everyone is good at different things and has unique perspectives- we'd have a pretty stagnant world if everyone was the same!)

Anyway just thought I'd share that I had a good day - largely because although I am shy by nature and sometimes a bit socially awkward, I endeavoured to be friendly and talk to people and be receptive rather than pointlessly paranoid and think people are thinking the worst of me.. so what if they are anyway I guess! Getting on with others seems to make me the most happy, but I am also working on inner satisfaction and independence rather than relying on externals too much when it comes to happiness and stability :) because I know it changes day by day :rolleyes: Have a good week everyone!

philish

visitor
Reaction score
Wow, em ching! That's a wonderful post. Sounds like you are digging into some very positive revelations this week! Loving yourself at the deepest levels/Valuing others' communication.(Venus/Pluto/Gemini) Cool. And seeking new horizons within yourself (also Pluto/Saggitarius)! wow. Maybe your hidden truth is that you are far more socially capable than you've previously experienced. Every success is valuable; every contact is, as well!

A great good weekend to you, too. :)

em ching

visitor
Reaction score
Thanks Philish! :D
Re. Cognitive Beahvioural Therapy advised by Trojan and Topal earlier - I looked into it but at the mo am unable to afford/ give my time to it - However I was recommended a book called 'Manage your mind' and will give that a look - I know it's not easy to learn these things - breaking bad thought patterns and putting the wisdom into practice - but who knows! Plus it's good to know that our emotional probs are universal and help is there! Using the Iching and this forum has definately helped me too and made me feel that I'm not alone in the ups and downs of this human quest that is life! and that there is always positivity to counteract the negativity if you allow it :) Hope that makes sense!

rosada

visitor
Reaction score
I have mercury, Venus and Uranus at 28 Gemini, so I have been particularly mindful of this full moon. I am noticing that several connections I was intending to make are not happening at this time. I see this as the Pluto death -and - rebirth scenario taking place with first the disconnect and I'm assuming some sort of re arrangement and re connect will happen shortly. So Time Out may be the theme here. It would be interesting if people care to post their full moon experiences here (we are also on the cusp of the spring equinox now too). We may find a significan t pattern to be aware of as Pluto will be turning direct and coming back over this point in October - rebirth then?

philish

visitor
Reaction score
I like that idea, rosada! Yes, let's do post our summer solstice/full moon experiences. From everything I'm reading, this is big one. I, too, had thoughts about how I would handle it, but am sitting out on them for now. Will be interesting to see how it plays out over the next few months. :cool:

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).