...life can be translucent

Menu

What class should I take?

Grandma

visitor
Reaction score
Hello all. I am taking a couple of classes this semester and a third one started this Sat, however I think I need to sleep in on Sat so I asked the ic (at 3:50pm est on 2/20 btw) Sd I stay in the Mosaics class this semester? 63.4.6-13. Sd I take the living drawing class on Tuesdays 22.1.2.6-46.
Thank you in advance.

stuart

visitor
Reaction score
Try the living drawing as this is something that provides a challenge.It looks as if you may have gone to the limits of the mosiacs.

Grandma

visitor
Reaction score
I thought it favored the drawing, but was unsure of 22.2

stuart

visitor
Reaction score
What is inside is of the most importance.The inspirition or simpleness of form.Perhaps the sage has a little jest in that line.However if it feels good then a little indulgence does no harm.The whole hexigram seems to point to beauty and looking nice.Perhaps the reading relates to simple beauty over vanity which is something different alltogether.As you have line 1 and 3 this is favourable to advance and enjoy as you reconise real beauty over vanity.

Grandma

visitor
Reaction score
I have lines 1, and 6 in 22 as well as 2, is that what you meant?
It seems aprpriate for a drawing class. I wonder what that refers to recognise real beauty over vanity? Maybe improve my drawing skills, make them simpler? I am taking another drawing class this semester, maybe that's why this is an indulgence, but this one is a little different.

stuart

visitor
Reaction score
Sorry i ment line 6.Now looking at the whole reading again i think it means that you should not change your own style to suit others, as what come from within you is more important and should not be altered to please others.The vanity thing could be fitting in with what is pleasing to everybody else.

B

bruce

Susan, just a shot from the hip on this one, so take it with a grain of salt.

RE: mosaics class -
Been there, done that, but it's an enjoyable group.

RE: living drawing -
Not cuz it seems like a cool thing to do, but if you're genuinely seeking to express yourself in art, it will be rewarding.

Grandma

visitor
Reaction score
Great thanks so much, I was a little confused because 13 didn't seem so bad but that clarifies it for me.
Well, great help from you both and I guess try to keep my own style in drawing.
Bummer, I just called and the class is full. I didn't see that coming. Maybe keep trying to get in (46)?

Grandma

visitor
Reaction score
Just threw an online coins method. The class is full what sd I do? 41.3.6-11. Sounds like I sd keep trying to get in the class? I want to take it this semester, that's the main goal. So it seems on track.

B

bruce

lol, sounds like your enthusiasm just went up. If it's what you want, 46 could say "go for it!"

Grandma

visitor
Reaction score
Awfully positive readings considering the person at the school kept slamming the door shut. Class is full, no one has dropped out, can't fit one more student.
Thanks , I'll keep you posted, the class is on tuesday so I'd have to be by next tuesday cause that's the 3rd class already and it would be too late after that.

B

bruce

Cool.

We should keep in mind the nature of 41 is that of diminishing attainment, which makes room for increase later on. So, even if this cycle doesn't offer you what you want, you can still make room for it in your head and heart.

Grandma

visitor
Reaction score
Yes but isn't it significant that it led to 11? Or maybe I'm putting to much emphasise(sp) on resulting hex. ? 41.3 almost sounds like someone could drop out of the class? maybe?
I just want to sleep on Saturdays. wah

B

bruce

"I just want to sleep on Saturdays. wah"

You mean all you want is some peace? Yes, I think 11 is significant.

Grandma

visitor
Reaction score
Well I didn't get into the class, after all, but it's alot of fun being there on Sat mornings cause I also get to see people from my old drawing class.
Also I met someone in my new class who takes living drawing and she recommended a good teacher for next semester. So it works out ok.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).