...life can be translucent

Menu

what can i expect from working with XXX for the next 3 years?

tanjhj

visitor
Reaction score
Dear Forumers,

Need your help in this reading.

I asked Iching today " what can i expect from working with XXX for the next 3 years?"

I got

Hex 47.2.6
to
Hex 12

I guess is time to look for new company to work in? (XXX is a Company)

rosada

visitor
Reaction score
47.2...one is oppressed while at meat and drink.
Sounds like it's a decent job, but that you aren't particularly thrilled with it.

47.6..He moves uncertainly and says, "Movement brings remorse."
Sounds like you hesitate to leave it however.

12...He does not permit himself to be honored with revenue.
Sounds like since your heart isn't in it you wont be as successful as you'd like to be.

Yeah, I'd say you're being told to either get with the program or find something new.

willowfox

Inactive
Reaction score
" what can i expect from working with XXX for the next 3 years?"

I got, Hex 47.2.6 to Hex 12

It seems that the job is quite okay but you are going to get fed up with it, you are going to feel like a prisoner, but you could be offered a job elsewhere but don't accept it as you will be just as fed up there. So the line says for you to stay and make the best of it put some effort into it, get into the job, make a go at enjoying it because if you don't then no job will ever satisfy you, you cannot keep running away all the time, you must make a stand someplace and this job is as good as any.

Line 47.6 Says for you to forget about your dissatisfaction and really make an effort to succeed and you will.

Hex 12 is standstill, you can remain in this job without having to move for the next 3 years.

tanjhj

visitor
Reaction score
Sorry but abit confused.

So should i stay or leave this xxx company??

rosada

visitor
Reaction score
That's really a whole 'nother question. This answer doesn't seem to be telling you that you will succeed with this job, only that you wont succeed if you don't feel more connected to it. Maybe you should ask what a reasonable attitude would be for you to have about this position given all the variables of the work, the pay, the commute and what else if anything is available just now. If you get 55. you'll know this is as good as it gets for you and to be happy like the sun at mid day. If you get 56. you'll know it's time to move on etc. etc.

willowfox

Inactive
Reaction score
Sorry but abit confused.

So should i stay or leave this xxx company??

It says to stay and make the best of it, put an effort into your work there and then you will feel so much happier with your time and you can be successful if you really try. Stay.

D

diamanda

what can i expect from working with XXX for the next 3 years?
I got, Hex 47.2.6 to Hex 12
This does not tell you if you should stay or leave, it just answers the
question of what to expect if you stay there. You will feel oppressed,
and suffocated, and you will constantly be thinking of leaving, and
the whole situation will feel stagnated. At least this is how it's going
to be if you continue feeling the way you do right now about your
current job. Perhaps you could ask if you can do something to stop
feeling this way about your job? Or what you can do to make your
current job more fulfilling or rewarding to you?

willowfox

Inactive
Reaction score
This is not really about the job at all, it is primarily about tanjhj and his inability to like any job that he has tried or will try. Unfortunately he seems to dislike every job that he does tries, so quitting this one will not solve his problem because the next job will turn out to be exactly the same for him, he will soon be fed up with it. Therefore the answer is actually telling him that he needs to make a stand and really give this job a try because constantly running away from every job he tries and then quickly dislikes will certainly not correct the problem, his dislike of work in general.

tanjhj

visitor
Reaction score
Hi

Thanks for the feedback..

just a concern.. even sticking with this job leads to HEx 12 which is not good. why should i be staying? Just a point i pondering about.. furthermore 3 years od stagnation , is it really oj to stay? If there is a logical explanation, i will stay and accept it. I hope someone can help me on this.

Thanks in advance

tanjhj

visitor
Reaction score
Hi, is stagnation good? pl advice

Can someone kindly give me alternatives views? I am open to views...

Hope to hear more views before making my decision..

hex 47.2 say that there will be prince to recruit me.. why is it that i should not follow him as willowfox said

willowfox

Inactive
Reaction score
hex 47.2 say that there will be prince to recruit me.. why is it that i should not follow him as willowfox said

Simple, if you don't like your present job then you won't like the next job either.

D

diamanda

Well, you asked about your current job, under current circumstances, and you got
a very negative answer. You'll continue to feel very bad there.

Now, logically, there are three options only:

1. You stay where you are, and continue to feel down, and just grin and bear it.
(no action required, just patience).

2. You stay where you are, and try to improve things.
(in this case, i'd ask eg "is there anything i can do to make my current job more satisfactory?")

3. You start looking for another job.
(in which case, i'd ask eg "what can i focus on, so that my next job is satisfactory?")

tanjhj

visitor
Reaction score
Hi,

as advised by diamanda,

i asked Iching:

what can i focus on, so that my next job is satisfactory?

i got :

Hex 13.1.3.6
leads to
Hex 45

what it means?

Thanks

willowfox

Inactive
Reaction score
It means that you get right into the job, be interested and involved, join with your fellow workers and make the best of what the job has to offer if you want to be successful.

D

diamanda

The emphasis is definitely on uniting with lots of other people.
Seek a job which involves lots of others, even if your relations
to them is not 'close', and definitely heed the advice of line
13:3, don't hide away, you just have to mingle and unite with
lots of other people and become an integral part of the whole
(starting from 13, fellowship, with lots of people in the open,
leading to 45, community).

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom