...life can be translucent

Menu

Relationship questions.....

cassius_clay

visitor
Reaction score
I asked the I Ching to comment on me and someone having a relationship. For the 1st person I got Hexagram 47. No changing lines.

For the second person I got Hexagram 55 into Hexagram 21. I have a little idea of what the I Ching is saying. Maybe you can add on? Thanks.

R

rosada

I'm not clear on what you are asking here, Cassius. First person? Second person? Are you considering two relationships?

cassius_clay

visitor
Reaction score
Yes I am considering. Not at the same time though. Seeing if maybe I could take it to the next level with one of them. Is it clearer now? Thanks.

E

ewald

Neither of the readings seem to be particularly positive.

47 unchanging indicates suffering.

55.3 is about a difficult to oversee situation that can easily lead to trouble, 55.6 about someone who's very aloof.

martin

(deceased)
Reaction score
Interesting that the answers are so different. I guess they reflect how you experience these persons and what you expect of a relationship with them.

First person: soft, caring, friendly, altruistic, maybe kind of mothering.
Relationship: probably warm and stable but potentially smothering. The issue for you would be a lack of freedom, space.

Second person: fiery, dynamic, assertive, wild, possibly egocentric.
Relationship: a lot of excitement and adventure in this relationship but also instability. And she could be cold and indifferent at times, quite the opposite of the first person.

Astrologically it looks like a choice between moon/venus (hex 47) and mars/jupiter (hex 55 as well as 21, same trigrams).
Or water and fire.
Your choice.
happy.gif

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).