...life can be translucent

Menu

63 (lines 3 and 6) - possible relationship?

siren

visitor
Reaction score
Hello,

I am checking this forum very often... it is great! I hope you can help me to understand this reading.

I have asked the I Ching what were my possibilities to have a relationship within two months and received 63, with line 3 and 6 changing. I might be seeing the wrong thing, because it seems to me that the book is talking to me like if I already had a relationship. Am I seeing wrong?

Thank you in advance for your hep!
Siren

J

jesed

Hi siren

Just in case the comment could be useful

63 doesn't implies that you already have a relation.

You are living a time for transformation. This time comes from long time ago ("3 years fighting in the devil's land). You may think you have completed that transformation, but you are only in a temporal balance. The posibilities to have a relationship depends on your ability to complete that long period of change, otherwise disorder may return (line 6)

Seems like the first semester of 2008 have been a special time; and between september and november 2008 you would be able to finish this tedious time and achieve the increase of your emotional time. It all depends on letting go the past, leve the past in the past, and open yourself to the new time. Avoid any temptation to look back (nostalgy, etc.)

Best wishes

D

diamanda

Jesed's comments make so much sense. I'd only like to add here just another
possibility, that within the next two months you could be tempted to form a
relationship with someone who is not good for you; 'do not employ inferiors'.
You've come a long way, and have made so much progress, so try not to now
overthrow your hard-earned victory with rushing into something which is not
what you really want. If you do get tempted by someone 'inferior', put them
behind you quickly and don't look back. Increase and something much much
better seems to be just around the corner after this obstacle, which may in
some way be connected with your past.

willowfox

Inactive
Reaction score
I have asked the I Ching what were my possibilities to have a relationship within two months and received 63, with line 3 and 6 changing to 42

This is a simple question that only requires a simple answer, you inquired about the possibilities and the answer says that the possibilities are very good(Hex42).

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).