...life can be translucent

Menu

Meaning of getting Lyme's disease

gahan

visitor
Reaction score
Hello all,

More than a month ago I've been bitten by a tick and got Lyme's disease. I've been on antibiotics and have completed the treatment. It all seems that I am in time to get rid of the Lyme (but going to try some other things to be sure).

But I asked myself, what is the meaning for me getting Lyme's disease? What is it telling me?

So I got 35 with fourth line moving resulting in 23.

Anyone care to give me insights, uncensored?

Cheers,

Gahan

Gahan

Trojina

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Hello all,

More than a month ago I've been bitten by a tick and got Lyme's disease. I've been on antibiotics and have completed the treatment. It all seems that I am in time to get rid of the Lyme (but going to try some other things to be sure).

But I asked myself, what is the meaning for me getting Lyme's disease? What is it telling me?

So I got 35 with fourth line moving resulting in 23.

Anyone care to give me insights, uncensored?

Cheers,

Gahan

Gahan

"Insights uncensored" lol well my view is the Yi is having a bit of a joke with this maybe though that could be coloured by my opinion on your question. You got the disease off a furry rodent/animal in line 4 lol, well a tick off the animal anyway and you got are getting rid of it ,23. Now why would it have to mean more than that ? I mean we are animals and we are subject to the all the stuff in the physical world. Sure all kinds of illnesses may relate to our personality/lifestyle/history even function as spiritual messengers I won't deny that. But equally i think we have to avoid thinking of every physical ill or accident as having some kind of deeper meaning for us - if you frequent an area where these ticks are about you get caught then you get Lymes disease. I'm hearing of more and more people who seem to have gotten it especially in France.

Anyhow i feel the 'small rodent' moving quickly in 35.4 is no other than that pesky tick or its host, and if i had received this answer I think I'd be amazed by its aptness and also satisfied that this is a straight forward physical cause physical effect type thing - no other meaning to go looking for.

M

meng

Hi Gahan

I'd agree, that line 4 is the busy tick and the rodent it came from, and that your answer appears to be literal. The good news is 23!

I once asked, what is the meaning of seeing an exotic bird on the ground while I was out walking? Yi said 62. The meaning was: There's a bird on the ground. :duh:

willowfox

Inactive
Reaction score
Perhaps it is warning you to watch out for the wrong treatments.

gahan

visitor
Reaction score
Thank you

Thank you all for your insights, makes me want to do :duh: too. :rofl:

Trojan, I can understand you had to smile on my 'insights uncensored', maybe I should have said: "Tell what you have to tell, don't play nice to me", cause I really dislike being played nice.

About treatment, my question wasn't about that Willowfox, but the guide in myself says that the antibiotics are not enough, and asked the Yi about it in another question and got a confirmation about it (18.1). So giving myself some Lauric acid in the form of coconutoil is going to help me further, it dismantels many bacteria. Asking the Yi how long I should take it I got 57. That means gradual changes, so I'm going to try a few months. I like the coconut taste so it isn't a drag at all.

Cheers,

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).