...life can be translucent

Menu

Doing right by myself-- 34-- 14

tabitha

visitor
Reaction score
Hello- and thanks for reading-

I am trying to move past a romantic relationship- I was honest when speaking with him about my side of things and met to hear his. This didnt happen- instead when we met he wanted to just move past things, saying he had trouble with talking about things. He wanted to move into friendship.After we met, I asked-- what does he think of things now? and received 47-54.

I can understand feeling oppressed by this, but still feel hurt.I felt like if I had asked for the truth, and had I made him own up to his ( or left when he didnt) things wouldnt be where they are now for either of us.

I asked- how can I do right by myself? and received 34-14.

I've read previous posts- they are somewhat helpful, but would appreciate any insight into this particular situation. Thanks.

Last edited:

rosada

visitor
Reaction score
What you can do to right yourself?

34.5 Feel really really glad you got out of this dead end relationship so easily.

34.6 Compose yourself. Consciously choose not to continue to put any energy/attention to this story. Everything will right itself in time.

14. Count your blessings.

willowfox

Inactive
Reaction score
I asked- how can I do right by myself? and received 34.5,6 -14.

The lines are telling you to move on, to stop wasting time on him because better things lie ahead for you, once you have finally seen the truth of this affair.

bamboo

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Not to split hairs but it is only the 34.6 that is involved;)...the fine advice still seems to hold..

he was oppressed by the idea of talking about things, and felt disadvantaged, which is rather common with males. 34.6 says to back off from the complications and just be confident. when a man gets backed into a corner, he sometimes doesnt know how to handle it. maybe the 14 says you are more important to him than he could express from that position.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).