...life can be translucent

Menu

Reading question... please? :)

lightflower

visitor
Reaction score
Hello,

I am fascinated by this forum. Lots of information here and good readings for the soul. I am also looking for guidance using the I ching and I feel inspired to improve my life with it.

I know I am not very original here as I have a relationship question. I have been single for too long now and would like to start relating again, for fun or for something more, but at least relating and enjoyign being a woman fully. I've noticed that I have some internal "issues" about this topic... I am actually terrified on this matter. I know I shouldn't and I know I have to open myself; this is an ongoing process for me and I believe I am improving. However, I feel clueless when relating as I have been reluctant of being emotionally intimate with men when they approached me in the past, but... I am ready to go for it.

Anyway.... the case is that I normally don't see clearly when guys are interested in me, so I tend to doubt all the time... first I think... does he like me? then I think... yes, he does, a minute later, no, he doesn't, yes, he does, and so on... (by the way - my name is Daisy - lol). This happens with mostly all the situations - at least the situations where I am interested in the guy.

Right now I have one of these panic attacks with a guy that I would like to have around... as a friend or something more if it goes well, but surely I like his company. But of course, I was struggling with what was going on with him and it is natural for me to think that I am doing something wrong to scare him out. Honestly, I ALWAYS think I am doing something wrong with guys, even when I might not. Anyway... Today I suddenly had one of those "aha" moments when, by reviewing my attitude as for me it was incomprehensible what was going on with him, and thought... "maybe he IS sending mixed signals after all". beyound this thought, the truly "aha" was that for the first time I stop thinking I was doing something wrong. I literally felt a heavy weight releasing from my mind and chest after this moment.

Wel, to make this story short... I decided to cast the coins and make a few questions to see if I can move forward this situation of uncertainty.

1. Is he sending me mixed signals?
19, line 4, moving to 54.

My reading on this: he's not.

2. Why I am so insecure about his intentions?
57, line 3 moving to 59.

My reading: because I am affraid.

3. Where is our relationship leading to?
16, lines 2 and 3, moving to 32

My reading: these two talks about timely action, aren't they? In one case, the right time seems to be obvious and nest line suggest that there is hesitation. Based on my questions... what does it mean?

4. What do I need to know about "him and me"
55, line 5 moving to 49.

My reading: it seems to be a good thing, isn't it?

These are my attempts to read these answers. I would really appreciate if you take a look as well and clarify anything or add more insight (I'm quite unskilled with the I Ching).

Many thanks!
Daisy

PS: I don't know if you needed the background information... this post becamse quite lenghty. Sorry. :blush:

M

meng

My reading: it seems to be a good thing, isn't it?

Hi Daisy,

Yes.

:)

Really, it looks like a normal and healthy combination.

He's approaching with good intentions toward the maiden.

57, line 3 moving to 59.

Because you are habitually causing doubt and suspicion. Need to let go of that, dissolve it.

You tend to look up to him or rely on him too much for your emotional security. If you become more steady in yourself, that will lead to a more promising relationship.

4. What do I need to know about "him and me"
55, line 5 moving to 49.

It sure looks like a lot of potential from here, possibly a life changing experience.

Bruce

willowfox

Inactive
Reaction score

You are quite right he is not.

57, line 3 moving to 59.

You are just thinking way too much, your mind is very unsettled, so the more you think then the worse it gets.

As you are already in a relationship then expect it to continue.

lightflower

visitor
Reaction score
Thank you, Meng, Willowfox. Yes, I am a bit crazy with my panic when falling inlove... It's vertigo I think. :)

Willowfox, my relationship with this guy is at this point "tenderly" friendly, but not more than that. This is the closest I get with guys usually... With this guy, sometimes I feel there's something going on that could go further, but sooner I feel my panic again and cannot believe that he wants something with me. This is the same old recording I have for any guy I meet. And I don't want to mess up in this one.

So, I just asked: what can I do to not mess up with him? And I received... hex.22 (no changing lines)... Does it mean that I need to look pretty? :) (sorry my ignorance if this is totally innacurate)

willowfox

Inactive
Reaction score
Hex 22 show him him that you are both beautiful on the inside as well as the outside.

lightflower

visitor
Reaction score
:rolleyes: alright.... I really hope I am already that because if I'm not, how can I make it happen??? :confused:

my_key

visitor
Reaction score

You are quite right he is not.

Meng has raised an interesting point here. Confusion reigned, but then a spark of light. Perhaps this 19.4 > 54 thing is - He is doing his own thing being true to himself. He's not intending to give out mixed messages. It's how Lightflower is interpreting his "natural behaviours" is what's giving the image of a mixed message.

Hope this helps.

Mike

willowfox

Inactive
Reaction score
Curious how line 4 plays in your interpretation on this. Maybe I don't understand "he is not."

I am not quite sure what you don't understand about "he is not"?

He is not sending her mixed signals, he is being a gentleman.

lightflower

visitor
Reaction score
Development of situation

I am really happy that I came here and shared my thoughts with you, because it has helped me to walk through this moment in better shape. Meng and Willofox... I am forever grateful.

So, I met this guy last Friday. It really went beyond my expectations... I am still in amazement because I wasn't expecting what happened... we had a really good time.

As he once encouraged me to write to him when I had something to say and couldn't express face to face, so I did, after we met last Friday.

I made some follow up questions to the I Ching. Can you help me with this? I know know it is better not to ask about other's reactions. But well...

1. How will he take my first email?
34.2 to 30 - for what I can understand, it seems that he will take it well and understand it.

2. How will he take my second email? (it was a continuation of the first)
55.5 to 49! (same cast than I received when asking "what do I need to know about him and me"). It's seems that he's receiving it well as well, and that he might ask for guidance to others about?

3. What is happening between us?
33.1.2 to 1 -This does not look good, does it? Help me here...

4. What do I need to know about what happened last Friday.
14.5 to 1 - this line talks about good things happening... do you see any more details? :)

5. what is the best attitude I should have towards him to make our relationship flourish?
34.2 and 5 to 49. Keep my inner equilibrium and stop having doubts?

I would really appreciate your views on this. Besides that question "what is happening between us", the rest looked so nice...

M

meng

Keep my inner equilibrium and stop having doubts?

Yes! You sum it up very well. ;)

Something to keep in mind is that 55 is a condition that can wipe out everything else, just as the bright midday sun can be blinding or overwhelming. Maybe the term love is blinding may fit?

It looks like there's fireworks between you two, but you don't want to lose your equilibrium. You'll enjoy more by relaxing and allowing things to happen than by trying to force them.

lightflower

visitor
Reaction score
Wow, Meng... I just looked at the images in your site and they are so beautiful!

About 55, I do feel a little bit "jumping all over the place" after our last meeting. By looking at your image, 55 describes my condition quite well. My communication wasn't 55ish though. I think I've been quite sober on my words, and I was explaining him about a fear I had related to my interaction with him -something we talked in another moment. But.. who knows how might he take it. Is this what you meant?

oh, well... inner equilibrium... come to me...

M

meng

Thank you!

I don't think anything is wrong, other than perhaps shaking yourself up beyond your own comfort level. Maybe find a nice shady spot and enjoy a glass of iced tea?

mrmorrow

visitor
Reaction score
I see the situation in a slight disadvantage.19 and 54.However there is excellent fortune for a maiden who waits.55 -5 supports this.I would be optimistic for this partnership knowing something really good is waitingfor you.It may be this relationship or another-so do not rush in.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).