...life can be translucent

Menu

Lost document in the mail

althoz

visitor
Reaction score
Recently an important document sent by my teacher to my mailbox did not reach me - it has been more than a week and i am anxious. There is only one copy of it, but i am losing hope of being able to see it. it is a marked assignment.
I asked, what happened to the document?

Iching replied Hex 3,4,6 > 25

Does it say theres progress, but then it becomes hopeless? 25 innocence - does it speak of a true mistake in someone elses' part?

Then I asked, will I get to have it?
it gave me hex 51 - shock.

What does it mean? How can i get a shock from something I already lost hope from?

Thank you
:)

willowfox

Inactive
Reaction score

Perhaps you should ask the post office.

Sure looks like it.

rodaki

visitor
Reaction score
hi Althoz,

agree with Willowfox, you have to take action even though it doesn't look like it will lead to immediate solution . . maybe you'll receive the document when you least expect it!

rodaki

althoz

visitor
Reaction score
Hey both,

I took action - i enquired at the post office - they said they only kept registered items. Apparently my room mate also lost items in the mail. Is that the shock i am supposed to get? Like just an anticipatory shock that results in no mail?

I wish it would appear somehow - it going missing seems strange.

althoz

visitor
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I really wanted that mail, and have still not lost hope I will have it back. I enquired again if I could have it back? 16.4>2

I wonder what the iching is trying to say with this.

Also, out of curiosity, I asked where is the mail located?
55.1.5>31

The hexagram sound very happy and positive. Does being with its ruler mean it has been returned to sender?

Thanks anyone who can interpret this.

Cheers

Trojina

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Recently an important document sent by my teacher to my mailbox did not reach me - it has been more than a week and i am anxious. There is only one copy of it, but i am losing hope of being able to see it. it is a marked assignment.

Does it say theres progress, but then it becomes hopeless? 25 innocence - does it speak of a true mistake in someone elses' part?

What does it mean? How can i get a shock from something I already lost hope from?

Thank you
:)

All along I've been thinking you might be better to get in touch with the teacher who may have been careless with the addressing and so on. Of course if its lost its lost, but you are quite sure the teacher sent it when they said they did ?

althoz

visitor
Reaction score
Trojan, yes i did get in touch with the teacher and told her what happened.. she did have the correct address and said there was no 2nd copy of it. I am really curious what 51 meant. I did have a series of "shocks", and they were positive ones with a negative answer.

willowfox

Inactive
Reaction score
I enquired again if I could have it back? 16.4>2

Another positive answer but you just have to wait.

Trojina

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Trojan, yes i did get in touch with the teacher and told her what happened.. she did have the correct address and said there was no 2nd copy of it. I am really curious what 51 meant. I did have a series of "shocks", and they were positive ones with a negative answer.

51 can refer to the turmoil within you rather than something external and it stresses that if you keep steady nothing is lost as Wilhelm puts it "Shock comes - oh, oh ! Laughing words - ha, ha !. The shock terrifies for a hundred miles, And he does not let fall the sacrificial spoon and chalice." So its like like despite all the shock and turmoil what is really important here isn't lost. Think of what is your 'sacrificial spoon and chalice' here, what is the assignement a symbol of to you, well apart from what it is of course. Is it something you're pleased with, a symbol of attainment ? Or is it something you need to present further down the line to another examiner ? See the message could be even if the assignment is lost you haven't really lost anything so don't let the experience unnerve you, its okay. If you look at the judgement in Wilhelm and Karcher it seems to talk about handling fear and anxiety. Karcher says "This is a time when Noble one transforms anxiety and fear through adjusting and inspecting ".

So it seems to me you've done every practical thing you can do to find this parcel, its now out of your hands. Shocking events in 51 can appear as 'acts of God', things out of ones control that shake us up, but nothing is lost if we stay centred on the original purpose of the thing, its just the fear we have to deal with.

I'm not sure if you'll receive this or not but meanwhile seems the advice is not to let this event throw you off balance too much. Thats what i think the 51 could be about

althoz

visitor
Reaction score
Thank you willowfox and trojan for the comments.

Trojan, I think you have touched upon a good aspect there. I am still hoping to see it because of the comments my lecturer has written on it. To have lost it through no fault of my own and being deprived of the feedback makes me adamant to let go. You're right about the symbol of the mail. It is a simple document. What it means to me is something else. I see the feedback as very valuable and can help me improve my writing. My teacher personalises her feedback as well, and this will be the only document i will ever receive from her. It sounds really dramatic and not worth all the attention, but something tells me i will see it because it was meant for me. And yes, it shouldnt throw me off balance, and i didnt really lose anything. I just wanted it as a tangible token as a testimonial of the effort i put in.

I still hope to get it back because I really dont see any mystery behind it. it is an innocent document, and should reach the receipient.

Thanks both. Will let you know! :D

Trojina

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Thank you willowfox and trojan for the comments.

Trojan, I think you have touched upon a good aspect there. I am still hoping to see it because of the comments my lecturer has written on it. To have lost it through no fault of my own and being deprived of the feedback makes me adamant to let go. You're right about the symbol of the mail. It is a simple document. What it means to me is something else. I see the feedback as very valuable and can help me improve my writing. My teacher personalises her feedback as well, and this will be the only document i will ever receive from her. It sounds really dramatic and not worth all the attention, but something tells me i will see it because it was meant for me. And yes, it shouldnt throw me off balance, and i didnt really lose anything. I just wanted it as a tangible token as a testimonial of the effort i put in.

I still hope to get it back because I really dont see any mystery behind it. it is an innocent document, and should reach the receipient.

Thanks both. Will let you know! :D

Oh I absolutely understand where you are coming from. I think i would have felt the same when I was a student especially when a tutor puts lots of comments etc and you've put so much effort in. . Hope you get it, let us know what happens

althoz

visitor
Reaction score
Hi all,

I received a mail from my teacher that it has been "returned to sender" imagine my joy hehehehe. That mail was dated 30 Sep, BUT I didn't get to read it until `1 week later, because she mailed me on my other webmail which I don't even check. I told her I will collect it myself....

the Iching and all your predictions were right after all, it was a "51 Shock" good news.

Thanks Trojan and Willowfox and Rodaki! Though its just a silly piece of parchment anyway

Regards!

Trojina

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
:) thanks for getting back. Glad you have it !

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).