...life can be translucent

Menu

Why the lies?

zeldiac

visitor
Reaction score
I've been out of touch with Yi and this wonderful site for too long. My reading skills have become very rusty. I'd be grateful for any interpretations concerning my two readings.

Briefly - I think a person I don't want in my home was invited to visit when I was away for the evening.

Q. Why has X lied to me about having a visitor to our home during the past weekend?
A. 31, changing at 1 & 4, 63

Q. How do the Sages qualify my opinion that Z visited my home during the past weekend?
A. 53, changing at 3 &5, 23

Best wishes
Zeldiac

rosada

visitor
Reaction score
31.1 The Influence is not felt. They thought you'd never find out, or they weren't influenced by your rule.

31.4 They thought having the visitor was a good thing but knew they wouldn't be able to convince you to see it that way.

63. So when it was over and you did find out, they didn't have a story prepared but one thing they knew for sure was the truth wouldn't work.

Last edited:

rosada

visitor
Reaction score
I take it you are asking if your suspicion that you had an unwanted visitor is correct? I say "53.3 It furthers one to fight off robbers" means correct or not, you are allowed to defend your space.
"53.5 One is misjudged" Others may act offended but it's your home and you gotta do what you gotta do.
"23. Splitting apart. Give generously to those below." Perhaps you are being advised to give more reasons, explain in more detail to your housemate why this visitor is not allowed. Or perhaps as 23 also says, "It does not further one to go anywhere," you are being cautioned that the only way to keep unwanted guests from coming in is for you to not go out.

Last edited:

willowfox

Inactive
Reaction score
Q. Why has X lied to me about having a visitor to our home during the past weekend?
A. 31, changing at 1 & 4, 63

First off, X probably thought that they could get away with it without you knowing but as you found out then they lied because there seems to be a general lack of trust between you as it appears that you are over controlling and that makes X rebellious.

Q. How do the Sages qualify my opinion that Z visited my home during the past weekend?
A. 53, changing at 3 &5, 23

The lines suggest that you are isolating yourself with this opinion, it seems that you are wrong and your position will only cause further distress and alienation from X.

zeldiac

visitor
Reaction score
Thanks for your help. X has now admitted that a visitor has been in my home, but says it wasn't Z. X says it was G. I asked Yi:

Q.How accurate is my opinion that X invited Z to visit my home last weekend?
A. 26, changing 3 & 5, 61

Q. How accurate is my opinion that G did not visit my home last weekend?
A. 26, 61 (no changes)

Am I right in thinking Z visited?

best wishes Zeldiac

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).