...life can be translucent

Menu

3.6 / 22.5 Two questions about holidays

trinklet

visitor
Reaction score
Hello All,

I'm new to I Ching and a friend suggested I try it to help me solve a dilemma I have regarding my upcoming holiday. I've planned to spend about 1 1/2 weeks in Eastern Europe and then go to Italy for the last week. My original plan is to spend 1 night in Venice and 2 nights in Verona before meeting a friend in Sorrento. However, I'm considering skipping Venice and Verona and going straight to Sorrento. I've already booked my flight to Venice, hotels and the train to Naples, so if I change my plans I will be out some money. I currently live in Europe, but am moving back to the US right after this holiday, so going back to Italy will be more challenging in the future.

Can anyone help me interpret the results of my questions? The first question is "What would be the outcome of skipping Venice/Verona?" I got 3.6 moving to 42.

The second question is "What would be the outcome if I go to Venice/Verona as planned?" I got 22.5 moving to 37.

Thank you very much in advance for any insight you can provide.

rosada

visitor
Reaction score
In this case I read 3.6 as saying your giving up on your plans for Venice/Verona and 42. Increasing your time in Sorrento would not necessarily be a bad thing. I mean, 42 sounds like you'd benefit from your visit. But 3.6 sounds like you are giving something up because the confusion is too much for you just now, yet it sounds like if you could manage to do Venice/Verona it would be a good thing.
If you do go as planned you may find 22.5 Venice/Verona to be beautiful and expensive but worth it and 37."The superior man has substance in his words and duration in his way of life" seems to encourage you to keep your plans as you originally made them.

I say it all adds up to meaning you'd still have a good time if you decide to cancel your trip to V./V., but that you don't need to.

Last edited:

willowfox

Inactive
Reaction score
Missing out on Venice, you will most likely feel upset over the loss of money that you will naturally incur but if you can get passed that problem then you will have a good time.

Going to Venice, yes it would be a nice place to visit but ask yourself, is it really necessary? Perhaps time spent with a friend would be more fulfilling than looking at ornate buildings?

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).