...life can be translucent

Menu

Hexagram 55 changing lines 1,2,3 in response to "offspring?"

morphy

visitor
Reaction score
Hi everyone,
I'm new to this site and so glad I found such enlightening discussions!

Could someone PLEASE help with the interpretation of this reading?

I actually met someone who, for the first time in my life I feel the wish to have children with, problem is doctors tell me it's unlikely that I will be able to. He (potential significant other) doesn't know this yet.

I asked the question "will we ever have offspring together?" the answer was hexagram 55 with changing lines 1,2,3.

Please help me decipher what this means. I'm agonizing over this.

Thank you!

jte

visitor
Reaction score
Hi, Morphy -

55 is a tricky one, please keep that in mind. I'd apply the lines to your question/situation as follows:

Line 1 - You and this person make (for the time being) a good match.

Line 2 - This is the core of the reading in my view. He's not going to be happy when you discuss this issue with him, but there is the distinct possibility of getting through this via your "sincerity" - ie., the genuine nature of your feelings for him.

Note the recommendation *against* "going to/trying to inform the ruler" - in your particular case I'd suggest that is advice against broaching the issue with him in a very direct way. I'm not saying the advice is to "keep secrets" but rather to *avoid* having a conversation where you go to him and say something like "Honey, I've decided I want to have kids with you, but unfortunately, I have a medical condition that makes it unlikely that I can, etc..." I think that doing something like that would, based on the reading, be likely to have a negative result.

Maybe you can let the topic come up between the two of you "naturally" over the course of time and then explain your feelings and situation, rather than rushing into a conversation "with your heart on your sleeve" about this issue.

Line 3 - It's unfortunate about your difficulty having kids, however you're not to blame, so ultimately "c'est la vie". Your husband/lover may also feel this way if the issue is broached with him carefully.

My two cents. Best of luck to you...

- Jeff

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).