...life can be translucent

Menu

27.2.6 - advice

Samgirl

visitor
Reaction score
Hello all! Wondering if you can give me a hand to clarify this reading. I asked "what is the Yi advice about this situation"? and received 27.2.6 > 19.

My own feeling of this reading is that the advice is to stop looking for nourishment outside and become the source of nourishment.

My question was directed towards a relationship situation, I didn't ask for my or others attitude but just advice about the situation itself. How would you interpret this answer based on the question?

To find clarification on current situation, I asked "what is the current state of this relationship" and I received 5.6. This describes the situation exactly as I see it from my part... as I was expecting to meet with this person for a long time and when finally I could, external factors made our meeting get delayed for another week. The oracle is telling me that even when this is happening, at the end it will be for better.

What's your view on the first answer?

Thank you!
Sam

Last edited:

celeste

visitor
Reaction score
27, to 19 advice

Hi Samgirl,
Thanks for the insights so far. I'd say that it's about not being able to worry about issues. In other words try to have a foundation on what's going on, then ou'll be able to remain open to staying on solid ground.
So this means that it's about being able to try to nurish yourself and not to worry about correcting any issues. The more you try to fix it, the less things may turn out. So I feel like you have the right tools with you, and now's the time for you to see how things will change for the better. So think positively and be open to new ideas, sinceyou have this foundation. Knowt hat it's about what the universe wants. Aspire to new hights and make connections with others intuitively, so empathise with them.
All the best,
Celeste

Trojina

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Hello all! Wondering if you can give me a hand to clarify this reading. I asked "what is the Yi advice about this situation"? and received 27.2.6 > 19.

My own feeling of this reading is that the advice is to stop looking for nourishment outside and become the source of nourishment.

My question was directed towards a relationship situation, I didn't ask for my or others attitude but just advice about the situation itself. How would you interpret this answer based on the question?

To find clarification on current situation, I asked "what is the current state of this relationship" and I received 5.6. This describes the situation exactly as I see it from my part... as I was expecting to meet with this person for a long time and when finally I could, external factors made our meeting get delayed for another week. The oracle is telling me that even when this is happening, at the end it will be for better.

What's your view on the first answer?

Thank you!
Sam

I'd think carefully about what you're giving and getting in the relationship. I can't exactly see how you can rule out attitudes altogether in a relationship question since there is no objective situation in a relationship (or anywhere probably ) ....anyway look at it like a feeding issue. In 27.2 its not the right food, in that its either beneath or above ones needs. with 27.6 some say you need to watch you aren't the one being eaten ! In 27 i often think the advice is simply look to how you are feeding yourself emotionally, physically, spiritually and where you are seeking to have any of these needs met. It doesn't look like the relationship fills the needs here.

Samgirl

visitor
Reaction score
I'd think carefully about what you're giving and getting in the relationship. I can't exactly see how you can rule out attitudes altogether in a relationship question since there is no objective situation in a relationship (or anywhere probably ) ....anyway look at it like a feeding issue. In 27.2 its not the right food, in that its either beneath or above ones needs. with 27.6 some say you need to watch you aren't the one being eaten ! In 27 i often think the advice is simply look to how you are feeding yourself emotionally, physically, spiritually and where you are seeking to have any of these needs met. It doesn't look like the relationship fills the needs here.

Thank you, Trojan. Just one comment about my question: it was not about the relationship itself but the specific situation occurring in this relationship (related to my disappointment because of not being able to fulfil my wish).

Samgirl

visitor
Reaction score
Hi Samgirl,
Thanks for the insights so far. I'd say that it's about not being able to worry about issues. In other words try to have a foundation on what's going on, then ou'll be able to remain open to staying on solid ground.
So this means that it's about being able to try to nurish yourself and not to worry about correcting any issues. The more you try to fix it, the less things may turn out. So I feel like you have the right tools with you, and now's the time for you to see how things will change for the better. So think positively and be open to new ideas, sinceyou have this foundation. Knowt hat it's about what the universe wants. Aspire to new hights and make connections with others intuitively, so empathise with them.
All the best,
Celeste

Thank you, Celeste.

Trojina

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
The Godzilla I Ching is certainly insightful when there happens to be a monster ravaging your city.

Its a lesser known work but I find it doesn't pay to ignore it

xdrom

visitor
Reaction score
You should be choosing your words carefully at this time. Even though your mind is teeming with ideas and your heart is seeking to be understood, you must control what you let out. The times are not right for you to be understood. Fight with yourself to remain silent because the same intensity which drives you to release your true opinions, will backfire on you, should you let them out. Keep your deepest feelings known to yourself alone; this is not dishonest or secretive, but merely sensible in the face of prevailing conditions. Regard yourself as a gardener who nourishes his plants with care and careful control. Tell people what your intuition says will help them grow. Cultivate character by tactful compliments and criticism. Usually people need something specific from their interactions. Try to ascertain what this need is and how you can meet it. Look closely at other people to see what they are doing with themselves. What are they trying to be and what do they spend their time thinking about?

Are your findings about others compatible with your inner nature? This is a fairly difficult time for light and frivolous friendships, but what you learn today will nourish you tomorrow.

On the physical side, this is a good time to limit intake of food and drink. Look at your food. Is it really nourishing your body or is it satisfying the physical hunger? Assess your eating habits and make some attempt to get them in line. Naturally the changes in food consumption could help you lose some weight if you need to, or just increase your general health.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).