...life can be translucent

Menu

Inlove with a friend - what is all about

kittytoon

visitor
Reaction score
Hi there,

This is my first post, and I am quite excited for starting learning the I Ching. Sorry for my English as well, I will try to write clearly. :rolleyes:

I am falling inlove for a man who is a kind of friend. The other night, I had an interesting dream: I know it was him, but in the dream it was Sawyer (the hotty from Lost) and he was coming to me, telling me: "hey, I'm here, I came to make you happy". I was pleasantly surprised for this "gift" from heaven, but at the same time I was very afraid of being abandoned by him after he made me happy ;)). In the dream, he was there, "in the present", and I couldn't enjoy the present because I was fearing about the future.

Well, this is precisely what happen with me in regards to my friend. For me it is a learning experience, a powerful connection that is taking me to the present moment, but, as in my dream, I start thinking and thinking "what will happen" and "will he want to be with me tomorrow?" I know it sounds silly but I still cannot help it. :brickwall:

My understanding with the I Ching is not too big now, so I hope you can help me to understand these answers.

I asked:

what is happening emotionally between us? 40.1.5 - 58
is he attracted to me? 62.4 - 15
what can I do to have a closer relationship with him? 8.4 - 45

Sorry for this long post. I hope it is clear and that you don't mind my questions.

Thank you

willowfox

Inactive
Reaction score
what is happening emotionally between us? 40.1.5 - 58

It appears that the situation is becoming more serious and stronger, there seems to be a more intense relationship developing with all that it entails.

is he attracted to me? 62.4 - 15

Yes he is attracted to you but he is being rather cautious and therefore taking his time to let the situation develop at its own pace.

what can I do to have a closer relationship with him? 8.4 - 45

You need to just be yourself and let the relationship develop on its own, do nothing to force the issue then all will go well.

kittytoon

visitor
Reaction score
Yay! I can go to sleep happily now! Thank you for your responses.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).